Thursday, May 20, 2010

Teddy Say It with Flowers -

Good morning - whew... it has been a long week! Wait.. long hot humid week! And no excuses for having to leave to do something today... nope I have to stay home and do laundry and clean house then outside chores... I have no truck so can't even make us an excuses! Hubby took my truck in to do some regular maintenance on it. Oh well... if I get everything done today I can play this weekend right?

Here is a card I made a few days ago. It was for the Stampavie Challenge... but then I made another card and didn't use this one.

I love how feminine this card came out. Those papers are just gorgeous! They are from Graphic 45 "Le Romantique" collection. LOVE these papers, so much so that it hurts to cut into them! But if I don't use them, I won't have space for new ones when they come out right?

This is three different pattern papers, I cut the large roses out of one sheet and placed it on the pretty worded paper. And that pearl paper was just crying out to have lace and more pearls added to it! For my image these roses were made to use Stampavie's Heltz Cuppleditch Teddy Say It with Flowers image.
Colored with my Copics, high lighted with white gel pen, and then cut out with one of the Nesties Labels. I matted the image with the same coral peach color card stock I used as the base, inked the edges and doodled with the white gel pen. Then added more pearls :0) The sentiment is a new Hero Arts stamp... came with four stamps and I love the size and fonts. I punched it out with a Fiskars Squeeze punch, and used a Copic around the edge.

Don't forget about the Stampavie Challenge... all you have to do is use your own favorite colors and a Stampavie image and you can be in the draw for a FABULOUS prize!

Oh and make sure to pop in and visit the Stampavie DT Blog once in a while.. the DT are rotating days and each day there is a new card just below the challenge from one of the Design Team members... so lots of wonderful cards, all styles with all the wonderful Stampavie images!


Well I guess I have put off my long list of chores today long enough :0) Better get to work, have a wonderful Thursday!
HUGS and-

4 comments:

Karen McAlpine said...

Ohh. Those papers are Fabulous! Cute bear too. Yeah, I should be cleaning the house too. I did get all my outside work done yesterday though.

Lacey Stephens said...

Fabulous card. I love the elegant look and your faux stiched border around the image!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Irena said...

This card is stunning, lovely image, wonderful papers :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Michelle,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx