Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bella is hoppin ! Want Mo's Freebies???

Yep... at the end of this post there are links to free Mo images! But first a card....

Hi... this is such a fun image from Mo's Digital Pencil - Hoppin Happy I love working with all of Mo's images, and Bella and Bronte are just a small part of the wonderful images there -

I colored with my copics. Then her tutu was just calling out for some bling - so out came the stickles and I glittered it! Really sparkles in person.
For my card - I kept it simple - I loved the vibrant colors in the image and wanted it to pop on the card. And well.. I don't have a lot of my embellishments out where they are easy to work with! LOL still packed up so much waiting for the move. I used a white card stock as the base and then found more scraps from my stash. You know when you papers are all over the house and not around to use.. the scrap box become very useful! I took a piece of the white card stock and punched the edge - I took one of the patterns and cut it with my circle cutter - found it while moving stuff around - I am sure I will be using tools I haven't seen in over a year now! For a sentiment I just couldn't find the right size or saying. Then I remembered some Martha Stewart Ribbons I got on clearance, the green Congratulations was perfect - I ran it through the center of the image, and around the edge of the pattern paper.

So how many of Mo's images do you have now? Want some??? for free???? here is some info for you!!!

Want Mo's freebies?

You won't believe the beautiful images that Mo gives away. If you'd like to make creations to Mo's freebies (plus see some gorgeous samples--and check out updates on her newest art), you just have to join one of these forum groups...

Already a PCP or SNR member? (Then skip to "step 2") :o)

NOT a PCP or SNR member yet?
Just follow these 2 simple steps:

Step 1) Join one/both of these main groups:

Step 2) Click these pages to join Mo's Digital Pencil (sub-group):
Direct links, so you can find the witch (after you join):
PCP Trick or Treat freebie from Mo's Digital Pencil
SNR Trick or Treat freebie from Mo's Digital Pencil
the more members the more freebies that generous Mo gives away!



Cool HUH??? join in and you will find some fabulous images and a great group of ladies to chat with and get some MO inspiration from!

Thanks so much and have a great Wednesday!
HUGS and-

6 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

That is so cute! I love her boots, her band-aid on the knee, and especially Bronte's expression!

Jo said...

This is lovely Michelle and thanks for sharing the info on Mo's free digis. Jo x

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely adorable! and thanks so much for sharing the info on Mo's digi's! I LOVE her images and can't get enough of them! hugs!

Diamond Doll said...

Wow fab card love that image.Thanx for the info about Mo,s i,ve not got any of her images yet and the Witch is great.
Trish

Annie said...

Hi Michelle! ooo how cute are you! fabulous digi image and I love how you coloured, especially the sparkle!hugs, annie x

Danni said...

Cutie patootie card!!