Thursday, October 15, 2009

It is Thursday and that is the MO's Digital Pencil Day!!

I have been just so excited about being a part of the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge Blog - I am addicted to Mo's images! They so fun! And today you can get double fun if you love Mo's stuff! One is the challenge team challenge HERE or you join Mo's Design Team or as she refers to them as the "The Dream Team", they are having a monthly HOP with their Favorite Image and Favorite Color combination. The Blog Hop will start with Lori Boyd http://byloridesigns.blogspot. com/ Wow this is really a MO DAY! But first ... how about my card for the challenge. The challenge this week is Fall Colors with only limited (2) embellishments. I went with Halloween - as I really was excited about using this adorable kitty on the pumpkins! This is BAT CAT -

Cute huh? I have colored with my Copics -


and then used shimmerz on the mask, I hope you can see how much it sparkles... I tried to get a close up as photos really do not show it well.


Now because I made the mask purple, the card base just had to be purple, then I layered orange and black card stock as a mat for the gorgeous Basic Grey pattern paper - love the fall colors in it. I sewed them all together with random stitching with orange thread. I matted the image with purple and black and sewed it together.

For my 2 embellishments I used a felt row of pumpkins I got at the scrap booking show last month, and then purple little rhinestones... now I have to say here... after I finished this card and uploaded to the challenge site I thought.. hmmm wonder if the 6 little stones count as one embellishment... or 6??? If it is 6 I blew it bad.. hope not and I don't get my hand slapped as cheating! :0) I then used my Making Memories Slice and cut the word BOO!

Now please visit the challenge site and see all the wonderful Fall cards/projects with Mo's images and don't forget the "Dream Teams" HOP!!


Just a quick update on the Craft room - We are doing the trim work! This is really starting to look like a real room! :0) I am dying and driving Hubby nuts wanting to move in! Flooring and painting still has to be done before he will allow it...

HUGS and see you tomorrow for Just Magnolia's Day!


20 comments:

Marja Sch said...

Ohhh wow what a gorgeous halloween card. The purple mask is onderfull. Gr Marja

Annie said...

what a fabulous kitty! I love how Mo drew the fur and how you coloured it in.
hugs, annie x

Sheila said...

I love this kitty Michelle, he is as you say soooo cute :).
Hugs
Sheila xx

Jóna said...

This is sooo cute card, the kitten is adorable :o)

Dawn B. said...

Michelle this is adorable. I love the tabby cat you created.. Really great job...TFS

shulsart said...

Michelle, excellent Bat Cat card. I just love this image and you have colored him perfectly. Love the sparkles on the mask!

stampinfrog said...

Michelle this card is so spooktacular! Love this cat image and the sparkle on the mask is purrfect!
Hugs,Connie

Yvonne said...

He is a sweetie. Love his mask, all dressed up ready to pounce!
Beautiful x

Shelly said...

Awesome card, Michelle!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Great card. I love the cute little kitty. How fun.

Jilli said...

A truly gorgeous card Michelle and fantastic colouring. Fab embellies too! Jillix

Jak Heath said...

fabulous card. love the bat mask.

Ila said...

Totally Gorgeous!! that tabby cat is Super Cute!!...Hugs, Ila

The Wired Angel said...

Michelle.. what a lovely job you did with this image. I love everything about it. Thanks for making our challenges so special and successful! Hugs, Peggy

Lisa said...

This is just adorable!

Jo said...

A fab card Michelle, it's so cute!! Jo x

Danni said...

Wonderful card!!

Cathy said...

Michelle, this is perfect and IMO the brads count as 1 element :) Your coloring and stitching are gorgeous.

Abi said...

I Love this!! it's gorgeous!!

Eulanda said...

This made me BROL!! I like this little image - so cute!!