Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mummu's Dancing!

This image was a have to for me. She looks just like Hubby's Grandmother! Everyone of MO's Digital Pencil Mummu's remind me so much of her... and when I showed them to Hubby it was the very first thing he said. I had a hard time deciding which to use first Mummu on the bicycle or her dancing - I decided the dancing -

Isn't she gorgeous?

I colored with my copics and then inked the edges. My pattern papers are from Prima - I found three patterns and inked the edges. They were all sewed together. A piece of brown ribbon for the corner, then a mulberry rose and Martha Stewart branch punches. The sentiment is from Hampton Art - and is PERFECT for Mummu! Hope you enjoy her as much as I do - and make sure to visit Mo's Digital Pencil to see all of her fabulous images, including Mummu!

We are running errands this morning - getting some of the paint for my room :0)... not totally ready for it yet, but we have decided to paint the ceiling before we bring the flooring in and open the doorway into the house.. saving Libbie as long as we can... don't want her little rear end skirt in wet paint! LOL Then tonight we pick my Sister's family up from the airport - their Disney adventure is all over.. but it sounds like they have had a great time.

Hope you have a wonderful Thursday... HUGS and-

11 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Great card. I do love that image. She looks like she's having sooo much fun.

Robin Brown aka Mrs Pup in NY said...

This card just all goes together so beautifully. I LOVE the sentiment, it is just perfect for this card. I loved this image when I seen it on their site. Glad you made the card with it.

Alice said...

Eh eh eh really funny card! I love it!
ALice

Annie said...

what a fabulous image and colouring, and absolutely the perfect sentiment! I've been running errands too today but with the sun shining and not a cloud in the sky it's been beautiful!
hugs, annie x

Janice said...

Great card!! Mummu is my absolute favorite Mo design! Love the sentiment....think I might have to pick that one up.

Anne said...

Fantastic card Michelle

Jo said...

This card is just fabulous, it really made me chuckle and the sentiment is just so true. I love it!! Hope they have had a fantastic time at Disney! Jo x

Jilli said...

Michelle, this is just adorable. I love Mummu and have a couple of her images, unfortunately not this one ... yet lol! Jillix

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Michelle!

Kiki said...

Your card is sooo funny. I think, I must have the stamp, too.

Hugs, Kiki

Nicola said...

What an awesome image. So quirkie and fun. Great card.

Hugs
Nic