Thursday, October 1, 2009

Have you heard the news?????

Seriously... Have you heard?? Stampavie has two new artist! AGAIN! A couple of weeks ago it was announced that Penny Johnson was joining the artist line up, and then this week it was announced that Mo Manning was also adding to the collection of unbelievable artist! Mo has a very popular digital art site - Digital Pencil, really wonderful stuff - and now Stampavie will be releasing 10 of her favorite images as stamps! I am soooo excited! He stuff is just so fun and different. Here is one of the images that will be released the end of November -

This is "Sumpins wrong" I fell in love with this one as soon as I saw it! Just too darn cute!!

I colored him with my Copics - then I went to work on a card....
I was having so much fun with the image, I pulled out one of my all time favorite collections DCWV Nanna's Nursery Boys. Perfect colors and sparkle! A white card stock as a base, then I picked out four patterns from the collection of papers. I created a band across the bottom with my EK Success zig zag border punch. I sewed everything with a pretty sparkling thread and my sewing machine and lots of different stitches. I found six buttons that matched well, tied them with white heavy thread. Then went to find a sentiment. Ok now how funny and perfect was that one! "What'z UP?", got it on clearance at Hobby Lobby a few months back, and it is from Stampabilities. So what do you think of the new image? NOW run over and see all of the fun images that are coming HERE from Mo Manning and HERE from Penny Johnson!!

Me.. I am moving slow this morning - a horrible sinus headache! getting worse by the minute - so I am going to eat breakfast and find some medicine. Then maybe I can do some blog hopping later in the morning. Have a wonderful Thursday!
HUGS and-

10 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Your card is so cute and just love your coloring. Wow that image is just awesome.

Penni said...

Yes I'd heard the news from Mo - isn't it fab. I think I'm a little too over excited lol!!!

Looking forward to Donkey & Libbie Day. I'm off to my MILs on Saturday, she loves donkeys and used to have a couple. I'll have to pop on the internet and show off all your beauties - she'll love them!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Jo said...

I love the card Michelle and have just bought those lovely papers they are so gorgeous, have the girlie ones too!! Can't wait until Saturday, for the news and piccies of your gorgeous donkeys and Libbie! Jo x

Sharon said...

Love this card Michelle. This image is soooo cute!! Your colouring is fab, wish I was as good with my copics :(
Have looked at these images a few times but darent try them incase the copics bleed with my printer ink.

hugs

Sharon x

Kelly Schelske said...

This is so cute Michelle!

Danni said...

Adorable!!

Monica-FC said...

lol, that image is just to cute and it made me laugh when i seen it here. that would be a stamp to get.

Rufus said...

This card is just to darn cute! I love that image as well. Really like your treatment of it. Hope you are feeling much, much better
R/

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE Michelle! Your coloring is so gorgeous! I too have a digital image of Mo's and as soon as I saw her work I fell in love with it-so to have SAV carrying her line is really a dream come true because I so prefer stamps over digis. Can't wait to work with the new releases! Will be some of my favorite yet!

Jóna said...

Great card !!!
Love this stamp ! I have a picture of my daughter wearing clothes just like this :o)