Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar - with MO!

I am here! and hooked up! Well temporary but here.. Having my computer all set up on a folding table.... very scary! But Hubby says it is for a short time.. oh I so hope so cuz every time I print something - the entire table shakes and freaks me out!

Ok now onto business - today is A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge day, and today is a wonderful sketch by DT Caryn, and the sponsor is MO from Mo's Digital Pencil - she even supplied us with a image to use on our cards! Cool huh?

I picked Duck Day.. I don't know if it was the ducks or that adorable rain coat and boots! :0) I colored with my Copics.

I then followed the sketch and found papers in my scraps - now I must tell you this week is going to be a whole another challenge for me... a limited supplies challenge! OH my if you could only see my crafting area... I do hope Hubby is right and this is all going to be over soon! My stuff is stacked all over the house! He just thought I took up a lot of our bedroom with my craft corner.. cuz now I am everywhere!! LOL

To finish off my card instead of bows on the band across the middle I used two of my MIL's crocheted flowers -with button centers.

There are lots of wonderful cards at Spoon Full of Sugar this week.. and the prize is a gift certificate for MO's Digital Pencil :0).

Thanks for hanging in this week... with all of the working on addition, things are really up in the air. And my craft time is just not there, but hey... all of this work will be a craft room that I can work in so it is worth it! This weekend we got tons done.. we are hoping over the next week or so to get the trim installed -paint - put the flooring in - and then just finishing touches and I am moving in! That is the plan at least :0)

Hope you are having a great week -
HUGS and

10 comments:

Ida said...

This is really CUTE! Love the colors you used and the pretty crocheted flowers.

Rhonda Miller said...

That card is so cute. I love the image and the colors are so bright and cheerful.

Jingle said...

I am really loving this image! The way you colored it is so fun, too!

Annie said...

I want a rain coat like that! fabulous colouring with this adorable image - love it! moving in day can't be far off now.
hugs, annie x

Shelly said...

Gorgeous! Your coloring is a treat to look at. Love the colors you chose.

I wish you the best with your room project.

Jo said...

Michelle, a lovely card and I'm sure craft room will be worth all of the upset and hassle!! And an excuse to buy some more stash to fill it up!! Jo x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Michelle and love the sweet image, Gorgeous colouring as always and love your MIL's crochet flowers, Big Hugs, Nikki x

DawnMarie said...

Oh Michelle I love it! A fabulous image and you have coloured her so vibrantly (is that even a word lol) I really love it. Your MIL's flowers are beautiful, I've just learned how to make crochet flowers so I'm hoping to add them to a card soon. I think I'm as eager as you for your craft room to be finished, excited at seeing what it looks like (I am such a nosey parker lol). Hope all the furry babies are well. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Caryn said...

Fantastic take on the sketch Michelle - who'd have thought we'd both be on Mo's DT when we were first offered these images, eh? Love the one you picked and your colouring is fab.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Rufus said...

Cute card. You must be jumpin' out of your skin with anticipation!!!! You can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it's your craft room!!!! Oh happy days!
R/