Wednesday, October 7, 2009

End of Summer... love this image -

This was the first image I fell in love with a MO's Digital Pencil. I really don't know why other than maybe I have really been looking so forward to the End of Summer.. LOL no seriously - I think it is the wind - I love her hair blowing in the wind and all of the flowers. Just a peaceful image. OH and this image is a digital at Mo's site but it will be released from Stampavie this November as a clear stamp!! Cool huh!

I have colored with my Copics -


For the card I used My Minds Eye Gypsies Baby collection on a turquoise blue Core'dinations card stock. On one side of the image I used the EK Success border punch on scrap white card stock. I ran a dark pink gingham ribbon thru the other side and wrapped around the card. Everything is sewed down. Then Mulberry flowers and Martha branch punches are added to the corner. A simple card - but the image is so wonderful I really wanted it to be the main focus and pop.

Wow it is Wednesday already... My sister's family vacation at Disney World is over today... just one last day of fun... hope they are having fun. I have gotten a few photos on my camera.... they look like they are :0)

Have a great day -
HUGS

8 comments:

Janet said...

When I finally get a printer this will be one of my first purchases - I love this image! She reminds me of my niece, Ivy. Your card is beautiful. Can't wait to see more goodies from Mo's DT!!

Annie said...

I love this image and you coloured her beautifully. After my bad language with the printer I have a new one coming - so hopefully will be able to print off digital images! If not I'll have to wait a while for Stampavie to bring them out!
hugs, annie x

Ila said...

Your card is Beautiful!!...Fabulous image and coloring!!..Congrats on the new DT spot!!..and I can hardly wait to see your new craft room!!..Hugs, Ila

Jo said...

A gorgeous card Michelle and the image is so sweet. Jo x

Shelly said...

Darling card! I love that image.

Caryn said...

Ooh this is lovely Michelle. The gingham and lacy edge remind me of jam!!!! Fabulous card - the layers and stitching are perfect.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Danni said...

What a wonderful card! So very pretty!

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Michelle! Love that image, your coloring is fabulous! Beautiful flowers, love it!

Hugs, Kelly