Sunday, October 18, 2009

Would you Share your Cookie?

I fell in love with this image as soon as I saw it! Mo.. you rock! I think every image that comes out is my favorite, and then here she comes with a new one and I fall in love! I think he is just too cute for words!Colored with my copics of course :0)

I then used a piece of Core'dinations Vintage Card stock for the base and the mats. The yellow and pattern paper is a double sided sheet - I think it might be My Minds Eye.. but I can't find the sheet in my boxes of stuff... oh my this place is a mess with all my stuff all over the house.. one more week.. one more week.. then hopefully I will be able to move into my craft room! :0)


I sewed down the one pattern and used a ribbon to tie around the center - The word Friends is cut with my MM Slice.

And don't forget that MO's Digital Pencil Challenge is up and running! Visit it HERE

Sorry so short today... Sunday breakfast with the locals at the little cafe... gotta run! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!
HUGS and-

8 comments:

Annie said...

fab card Michelle, love the cute image and bright colours. enjoy your day!
hugs, annie x

Kittie said...

This is precious, Michelle. That little boy looks like he has had lots of cookies.

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card Michelle, i have this little cutie on my hard-drive but not yet got round to using him! He reminds me of my 2 yr old grandson, who has always got his hands in the cookie jar LOL! Fab papers and as always perfect colouring! Hugs Jillix

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card. That is a cute image. I love the colors.

Shelly said...

What an adorable card. I love the image you chose. :)

Jo said...

Lovely card Michelle, I love the image and the colours that you've used. Jo x

Danni said...

Super cute image and a great card!

Cynde said...

Too Cute Michelle! Love the card...Great colors and such a "Happy Card".