Saturday, June 11, 2011

Animal Crackers - Still Waiting.....

We are still waiting... and waiting. Yep No babies for Libbie... no babies for Annie the goat and no donkey babies of any kind!
We do think that Libbie is a must for some point soon. She is really wide - really grouchy and well... lets just say not very active. She will trot outside. Sit and watch everyone else. Then ready to go back in and back to her bed. So should be anytime now... Man I hope... gonna end up loosing all my nails, biting them, she is making me so nervous!

Annie update. No sign at all.. she is such a good Grandma for Chica's kids. They are all usually together in the pen. Yesterday afternoon.. all in the shade of course. Annie is wide as the barn, but no babies yet... I am beginning to think that Jill or Lucy is going to beat her to the finish line.
Donkeys.... Lots pregnant... none due right away. But they are taking shelter in the shade as well.
How about a Cute Face? My Rosie. For those that have read for a while. You know she is "sick donkey" Always has been since day one. She is 4 or is she 5 now? She has a heart of gold, and Hubby and I both just love her to pieces.

So any clues on how stop the dogs from chewing Mesquite Beans? Sticks? Anything they find. Man these dogs are driving me nuts they are chewing on everything they can in the yard, and trying to sneak in whatever they can. They are cute... but please, I am worried about they are gonna make themselves sick. Then maybe move on to a table leg or something!
And Yes.. Autie is chewing too....
So here is the barn. Don't you see it? Well over the next few weeks you might - It was hot helping Hubby get those 6x6 studs in place - but exciting that we will finally have a really good Hay barn!

Hope you have a wonderful day... I'll post as soon as ANY baby arrives :0)

5 comments:

Kirsten Alicia said...

Poor pregnant ladies! I hope those babies arrive very soon.

Carol Dee said...

I am looking forward to seeing all the babies and a finished barn. Mommas will feel so much better after the babies arrive and so will you ! Hugs...

TA Carbone said...

Michelle what happen the the white sick baby goat that was born a few weeks ago? I haven't seen her in pictures

:)
TA

Rufus said...

Wow, I figured that there would be lots of baby pictures this week! Betcha that the Mama's wish there were, they've got to be miserable. Yahoooo on the new barn!
R/

BethW said...

Bless all their pregnant hearts!And bless you for sharing them with us.