Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dust It Off Sunday - Karen's Doodles - Peekaboo Boy

Today I dusted off one of my digital images... I just adore this little guy from Karen's Doodles! Peekaboo Boy! I think it is that cute little round bum in those striped shorts :0) Or maybe those gorgeous big eyes.
I colored with my Copics, and then did just a little shading with pencils. Just adorable image, don't you think?

For my card I had to use a piece of paper from the DCWV Denim stack. Love this paper, looks so real! And for some reason I always pair up denim with red - I cut the image in a circle and then cut a Nesties lacey circle. A band of ruffled red and white checked lace across the bottom with a double row of pearls.  - it still needed a bit more - so out came the pearl flourish! Love those! It is sort of like instant gratification.. LOL
My sentiment is a favorite - from Stampabilities. Fun and too perfect for this image! Was a pretty quick card - and love how it came out that image is just too adorable! Did I say that already???? LOL

Well... busy day today. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Father's Day here in the US - Hug your Dad... I miss mine so much, I can't believe it has been 11 years nearly since we lost him. Love YOU Dad...

HUGS and -
Copics Used : BG0000, B34, E000, E00, E21, D57, G99, R27, R47, YG03, W1, W3, N2

9 comments:

Kirsten Alicia said...

Gorgeous card & yes, the image is so cute.

Jo said...

Michelle, this is too cute, absolutely adorable. Hugs Jo x

Kelly Schelske said...

This is adorable Michelle! Love that paper!

Anne said...

cute as a button Michelle:)
Anne x

Carol Dee said...

Adorable.
Happy Father's Day to your DH as he is a Papa to lots of furry children!
Hugs...

Dee in N.H. said...

Love that cute bum and those gorgeous eyes! Great card!

Lucy said...

Love it!

Country Mouse said...

What a cute card!!! I love all the denim and pearls! :)

Chrissy said...

So adorable, beautiful colouring.
Luv CHRISSYxx