Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Spoon Full of Sugar - SPLISH SPLASH!!

Is it hot where you are? Well it is here, and this weeks Spoon Full of Sugar challenge is perfect for me right now. Splish Splash! Cool off with some water in any way on your card. Well not real water. LOL But to use have a water theme... swimming, bathing whatever has to do with water. Me I got the song in my head... Splish Splash - I was takin' a bath. And that was it. I had to make a bathing card...
And one of my all time favorite bathing images is Leere Aldrich's Bathing Beauty - totally order the little pooch popping out of the end of the bath! But hey you won't find me bathing with any of my dogs... they are way to dirty! LOL

I colored with my Copics - and then OF COURSE had to use stickles for all those glorious bubbles!

The paper is Websters Pages, and I just love the mirror and pearls leaning in the corner with all those roses. I though it sort of went well with this luxurious bather. I cut the edge of the mirror to slip the image behind it. Then layered a Papertrey Ink Doily die behind her. The sentiment.. which is sadly hard to see in the photo is from Melody Ross - It says - " Live a Good Life" - and I think soaking in a tub is a good start for that!

Now for some other more fun water themed projects make sure to visit Spoon Full of Sugar and then join us for a great prize again this week ;0)

Thanks for all the wonderful Comments about the new puppies! Libbie is doing wonderful, she is such a great Mom. It is so funny when she leaves them. We do have to run outside from time to time you know to do our business.... she runs down the hall - out the door - down the steps - out into the yard... fast fast fast... and then back in as quick as possible. BARKING the entire time so her puppies can hear her. LOL It is just too cute.

Have a wonderful Day - HUGS and-

5 comments:

Kirsten Alicia said...

Great card Michelle. Thanks for giving us such a lovely mental picture of Libbie & her mothering skills, I'm still laughing.

Unknown said...

I love that paper and that image together. TFS.

Jingle said...

Fabulous card! Loving that paper and image combo, too!

Carol Dee said...

I can't remember the last time I took a bubble bath! I sure would not have DH'd dog in it either. Phew.
Libby must be so cute being a Momma. Sweet things. I would not want to leave them for long either. :)
Hugs to all....

Arline said...

Fab card...great image!x