Sunday, June 12, 2011

Libbie HAD HER PUPPIES!!

Yes ... Libbie had her puppies!!! Two adorable little girls that look like their Daddy :0)

Puppy one was born about 10:15PM... on me!! I was holding Libbie talking to her on our bed, she had been in labor for a couple of hours. And then BAM.... she had her! Guess Libbie feels safe with me huh?

Puppy One is a wiggler! She would not hold still for her first photo... She weighs in at 8oz!

Puppy Two seems a bit more calm. Must be that she was born just before 11:30PM and was tired from the long night. She has much more white on her face. She is a little chubbier - weighing in at almost 10oz!
I didn't take any photos of Libbie... she is a bit of a mess this morning, but is cleaning up well. And she is a super Mom!

I did snap a couple of other cute photos though.....

How is this for the concerned Big Sister? LOL Chica was so quiet and calm... standing up on the edge of the bed watching... totally adorable!
And of course Autie was the Proud Papa! He ran all around the bed barking and watching over Libbie. He even ran the cat off when she came in the room. Libbie was fine during ti all and was ok with them in the room - but we moved her crate up on the bed when she got close so the other two dogs wouldn't bother her, but could watch from a safe distance.

The whole family is doing great. We even talked Libbie into a really fast potty run this morning. She will not leave the puppies hardly at all.... the potty run was a must, and now she is bonding and loving on her two girls.

I'll snap more photos during the week :0)

HUGS and-

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww Michelle, they are adorable and mum Libbie, I bet you are so proud of her!

Hugs, Barbara xx

Helene said...

Congratulations to Libbie....and you!

Dee in N.H. said...

Awww, how sweet! Congrats!

Yvonne said...

O my, these two girls are so sweet!! Congratulations to all of you! Do you still have some nails left ;-)?
Hugs, Yvonne

LorraineB said...

I'm glad things went well and they've finally arrived. They are so cute!! Congratulations.

Crafting Andy said...

Aww Congrats on the new additions. They look just like our Jack Russell pups did. Glad all is well.
Hugz Andrea.xx

Jo said...

Great news Michelle and a relief for you, adorable. Hugs Jo x

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Wohoo, new babies :) Congratulations to you and your mini dog family. And how cute are the new girlies?! I already love them *grin*.

Kirsten Alicia said...

Ooh, the new babies are so cute! Congrats to you all. The photo of Chica is priceless!!

Pop's Cards said...

Awwwww super sweet x x

Holly said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh how adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see more pics of the puppies!! :-)

Tracy said...

Awwwww how adorable, glad everything is fine.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Danni said...

Been awhile since I've had a chance to comment but wanted to say congrats! Such adorable pups!

Marilyn said...

Awww... thanks for keeping us posted and I'm glad everyone is doing well.

smd46 said...

My golden delivered her first puppy on me too!!! I was so exhausted staying awake and waiting for the delivery to start that I relented and told her to come lay next to me so we could take an hours nap. And that's when it happened. What a shock!!!
Congrats to the household for a job well done.

kendell said...

I am glad everything went well for the puppies. They look cute. Thanks for sharing your news. Kindest regards kendell

Rufus said...

Yahoooo...Libby is a trooper. Love the look on Chica's face, very intent.
R/

BethW said...

They are just adorable-those little faces stole my heart the moment I saw them. Congratulations to all of you!

Kittie said...

Ah, Michelle! Those babies are adorable. Chica is one gorgeous pup, too!

Lucy said...

Congrats! They are simply adorable :) Hope mom is doing well.

Anne said...

Congratulations to both you and Libbie! Those pups are absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol Dee said...

Congratulations. The family additions are pretty sweet. Looking forward to updates. hugs to all...

K. Joy said...

Oh yay! :) I was thinking about Libbie and the puppies all weekend. Congratulations on the new little fuzzies! :) How cute. Love the pics of Chica and Autie, too, thanks for sharing!!

Shelly said...

Life has kept me away from reading your blog and I missed the puppies being born. They're darling!!! They each have their own natural white fur "collars". So pretty. Congrats to all of you!