Monday, June 27, 2011

Spoon Full of Sugar - Get Well Soon -

Darn scheduling.... this was suppose to come on Tuesday... and it went live Monday afternoon... oh well... enjoy it early....

This week at Spoon Full of Sugar the challenge is to Get Well Soon. And I thought of one stamp I love and haven't inked up in forever.
I totally adore Stampavie's  Helz Cuppleditches, Ruffles Get well Soon image. I would love to find a big soft chair with roses like that! LOL ... I matched up the image with more of my hoarded papers - I decided I have to start using more of my favorite papers or I will have no room for more new favorite papers! So I pulled out my Girls Paperie papers... roses were perfect!

The Ruffles was colored with my Copics - then I cut pieces of paper, and inked the edges. I had a tester die cut from MFT decorative Duo dies - hated to waste a perfect die cut! Some flowers and Martha Stewart Frond punches and I think it is a pretty cute - Get Well Card!

Make sure to visit A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge and see all the Get Well Cards then join us for a chance at a great prize again this week.

Oh and just to report.. The wedding was beautiful, and outside fairy tale wedding. And then on Sunday we went to the movies to see Pirates of the Caribbean - Was a fun time with friends movies and a late lunch. The move was Good... not great, will never touch the original - but we all do love Jack!

Have a wonderful day - see you tomorrow for Me and my Space :0)
HUGS and -

6 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Really pretty!! I love that cute image and your paper is the perfect choice!

Helen said...

Lovely card; glad to hear you enjoyed the wedding and the movie; my son is totally into the pirates, playing all day he is jack. He even wants to become a pirate when he is grown up (hope his ship will sail in a different direction in a few years time...) Regards, Helen

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable, love it

Carol Dee said...

There is a get well card to cheer anyone! So cute and pretty all at the same time.
Glad to hear the weather cooperated for an outdoor wedding and the movie was fun.
Hugs...

Jingle said...

This is a very sweet card!

Kelly Schelske said...

Awe, this is so cute!