Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dust It Off Sunday Neighbor's Wedding Card

Happy Sunday! I thought today I would show you the Wedding Card I made for our good friends and neighbor who married last night. Now I am scheduling this card, and haven't actually attended the wedding yet... so I'll report how gorgeous it is during the week :0)

Now I didn't dust anything off for this card, well maybe the pattern paper, as this is one of my gorgeous Websters Pages paper that I have hoarded and didn't want to cut into. But this was a special card. 

 My image is a digital from Mo's Digital Pencil, called Married. I TOTALLY fell in love with this image as soon as I saw it, this image is perfect for the new bride and groom. Very fun! I colored with my Copics - and then highlighted the dress with smooches.

The die cut word Forever and the together stamp is from Papertrey Ink - Great new set! Love those die cut words! Hope they add more words in the future. hint hint.....

I did the inside too... heck I cut into the paper why not use more of it right?

Why is it when I am making a "special" card like this I totally stress? I worked on this one all week. Then at the last minute just flew with it, and got it done. LOL Guess pressure is just how to get me to get things done sometimes huh?

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday! I think we are meeting up with my buddy Tracey and her hubby for a movie and late lunch! Haven't done that in forever... hope the movie is good! We are leaning towards seeing Pirates of the Caribbean -

HUGS and -

9 comments:

Martina said...

Good Morning Michelle!
I really love the card you have made fo the wedding! The papers are so beautiful! I can imagine you hoarded it for years and "cuddled" it...LOL...I am the same! And the Mo Manning image is gorgoeus! And girl...you coloured it sooo beautifully! I always have big troubles with black/grey....you did an amazing job!!!!
Martina

Naomi Johnson said...

stunning card and perfect in every way - I bet they loved this card.

Helen said...

What a gorgeous card you made! Guess we are all the same; I always make the best cards when I am under pressure; otherwise it takes me hours to fit papers/ colours/etc. together.

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous card Michelle!

Allison Rankin said...

Just gorgeous...a perfect mix of elements! Off to add it here: http://sharethemojo.blogspot.com/

Carol Dee said...

What a fabulous wedding card. Love the Mo Manning and sweet pearls and beautiful papers. I am looking forward to hearing about the wedding and which movie (was it good?) Have a fun day, hugs....

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Michelle.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shelly said...

Awesome card, Michelle!!!! It was totally worth cutting into your paper for. lol It turned out fabulous.

I hope you had a great afternoon with your friends. Haven't seen the new Pirates movie, but everyone says it's good.

Stefanie said...

Michelle,

so it is one year now that I "know" you and your blog. One year ago someone (I can't remember who) posted in our german stamping-forum about your accident and asked us to help you in any way we could.
So I got to know your blog and started reading about you, your crafting and your animals. I love your stories, your way of writing about your donkeys, goats and all. I am happy for you that you got back to life and I always feel a kind of warmth while reading your blog.
Please keep going on.

Warm wishes from Germany,
Stefanie