Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday - Might as well Dance!

Might as well Dance! I have so much to do today I really might as well dance to get it all done! Today's card is for Friday Sketcher's Challenge Blog. It was a really fast card for me, I wanted something girly and was short on time last night as we went out to dinner with family.


I pulled out this adorable House Mouse stamp, I love it. It is fast, simple to color with my Copics and just plain fun. Perfect for the card I needed. The sketch was from Mumur she is from France, I love that each week a different DT of the challenge site does a sketch, and they are from all over the world. So you get lots of styles.



I used a light pink card stock as my base, then used papers from Daisy D's Sweet Baby Jane's paper stack. All really papers that all match perfect, so I didn't have to do any thinking..... love that some times! I cut three patterns for the sketch, and then found a ribbon that would go with them. I attached everything down and stitched down with a Sakura Glaze Pen. I matted the mouse and the sentiment with a hot pink card stock. and then put some Bella Baubles on the corners and pop dotted them onto the card. I then stickled her tutu. I mean what tutu wouldn't sparkle? It was a quick card, but pink and fun.




Update on Rosie - she is doing MUCH MUCH better! I would say 85%, she doesn't like to take her medicine, but after a bit of struggling she does and then wags her tail and ask for hugs. That makes me happy. Very happy. Thanks so much for your prayers and well wishes! Today is Gato's second round of shots at the vet. I am thinking we should just set up auto draft to the vets office!
OH and I just realized my counter went over the 10,000 mark over the weekend! Wow in just over 4 months, I can't thank you all enough for visiting me! I promised some candy when I hit this mark, so look for something this week!
Well off to get the day going, make the most of your Monday... even if it is Monday!


HUGS and -

16 comments:

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

beautiful card, love the pink. The HM is very cute, love the sparkles on the tutu! Great doodling. Thanks for joining in. If you like I have some blogcandy to win....

Alhambra Club said...

Love that dancing House Mouse, what a fantastic card, it is great. Glad to hear that Rosie is doing better.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Michelle, this is just gorgeous and so pretty. I love the girly papers and the image is just so sweet. I'm glad to hear Rosie is getting better. Congratulations in reaching 10,000 so quickly.. I think I might be there by the end of the week also and we must have started our counters about the same time. Have a great day and enjoy your cuddles with Rosie, Hugs, Nikki x

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome House Mouse creation Michelle. Charlotte says "That's me.". Good luck with your donkeys (hey, maybe I can start calling my kids "donkeys" too).

Murielle said...

OH..I love your card fabulous!!
Love it!
Beautiful colours and details!
Thanks for your participation
Mumur

Jill said...

gorgeous card, love the stamp and the tutu looks great Jill x

Ila said...

This is Fabulous!! I love the colors, layout, sparkle ...everything!!

Anonymous said...

Soo cute and joyfull.
Greetings from Finland

Donalda said...

This is so adorable !!!!!!!! Just precious !
So glad to hear Rosie is doing better I bet you are relieved..

Suzanne said...

Such a sweet little image so cute and a great sketch Love all the girly pink. Sue :o)

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the cute image! Thanks for joining in FS challenge again!
Carole ;o)

Anonymous said...

Michelle...Another adorable card! I really enjoy checking out all of your latest creations. Awesome job & congrats on the 10,000!

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Wow great card beautiful colors and a lovley image

Camilla said...

Wow!! This is sooo cute!!:)
Hugs, Camilla.

Sharon said...

How cute is that!!! Lovely pinks and so girly. Gorgeous!
Glad Rosie is feeling better. x

Annie said...

lovely pretty pink girly card! glad to hear Rosie is on the mend.