Monday, June 30, 2008

Thanks for Your "Support"!

Lovin this new stamp, well it is a new stamp to me, I just got it! I made an order of Penny Black stamps so I can play with the everyone at the Penny Black Challenge Blog. A fun site with lots of talent with Penny Black!

This weeks challenge is to use Pink, Brown and Green well that was a good one for me, I colored in my cat with my Copics and then went thru my stash of paper and found these Chatterbox papers. I have no clue how long I have had them, but they seemed to work well together. I cut the pieces and sewed everything down with a blanket stitch. I then matted the image on the backside of one of the pattern papers sewed it down, and inked the edges. The sentiment is computer printed and .... well it just fit! It came into my head and I knew it was perfect for this image and the card I need to send out this week to a very special friend. I matted it and inked the edges. I stacked two prima flowers and used a Making Memories button brad for the center. Now common it makes you giggle don't it!


How exciting.. I was awarded an award this weekend by THREE of my favorite people! Sue, Annie and Fran all gave me this award!



The rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated


Man ... 7 blogs, it is hard to narrow down, especially leaving out the three that sent the award to me! but here they are in no particular order - I tried to pick people that haven't received this award yet, but by the time I get this posted they may all have!



Have a great Monday... Doc is coming out to check on Rosie today, she is going back down again, I am hoping she just needs another dose of Meds. And Jazz is getting close!!! So anytime between tonight and 2 or 3 weeks! Donkeys choose their time... so when she is ready she will decide to have it!
Oh and don't forget my Blog Candy and the Added Blog Fiskars Candy in my post below!
And for more Candy visit Nikki !!! She is celebrating hitting 10,000 too on her blog Bunny -Zoe's Blog!!! I think we should get together and have a little party! Congrat Nikki and wowser that is some great candy girl!


HUGS and


25 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Wow what a fab card for the challenge - love that image it is so cute and great sentiment - thanks so much for joining us at PBS this week
Kath
xxxxx

Allison Rankin said...

Love that stitching...I had to zoom in just to check if I might have it on my machine (I don't...sniff!). Great creation with the mix of DP! Plus, I'd like to thank the academy for this honor...ha ha!

ella bella said...

gorgeous card love the papers and the stitching looks great. Love that image its so much fun.
thanks for joining this weeks PBS challenge
Tracy x

Camilla said...

Beautiful card! That image is great, and love the papers you've used!
Hugs, Camilla.

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

beautiful card, great image!! Love the papers and the stitching! Love from Holland.

Katharina Frei said...

Love your card Michelle. This image is so much fun and I love your layout! Thanks so much for the award. I am honoured to receive it from you!
hugs
Katharina

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Michelle I love the cute image

Ila said...

Another Totally Gorgeous card!! I have been enjoying catching up on your blog. You are Amazing Michelle and so deserve this award!!..Hugs, Ila

tracie said...

fabulous card Michelle, one of my fav stamps and your colouring is beautiful. Love the stitch too, thanks for joining us at PBS Challenge :)x

Melanie said...

Hey Sis! Awesome card!What a cute stamp! I love it. Congrats on your award too! So Cool! We are down here at the coast having fun and sweating to death! Hope Rosie is doing okay. Will call you later!!!!

Jill said...

another gorgeous card, you colouring in is fantastic as always can't wait to see what you make next Jill x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Michelle, my favourite colour combination as well as my favourite PB stamp. Thank you so much for the award.. It is such an honour receiving this from you. Wishing we could get together for a little party! Hugs and kisses, Nikki x

Frances said...

Bra-vo (I'm sorry, couldn't resist!)Michelle, it's a fab card - love all you stitching. Hope Rosie gets better soon. x

BethW said...

Just hilarious-I have to have that stamp.

Bunny B said...

LOL! Adorably fab card!!

Monica-FC said...

love the card and the stamp. that is just too cute. and it would make a great funny for someone that is down in the mouth or just to perk up someones day. I love it.

Anonymous said...

wonderful card, so gorgeous.

Bubbles said...

Fab card Michelle and what a fun image!
Congrats on the award!
Joanne x

Richelle said...

So cute! and I love that image.

BethW said...

Back again-where do you buy the Penny Black stamps?

Heather "Hev" said...

I love love love it :)

Annie said...

love this PB stamp and you've made a fabulous card with it. I'm waiting for my next order to arrive from Dick so I have some new ones to play with! annie x

Victoria said...

fantastic choice of words - fab card x

Bev said...

What a fab card - love the papers and the image is just so sweet

Godelieve said...

haha, fabulous card!!