Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Alota Bug Father's Day

Ok this is gonna be quick - there is a major storm over us right now and I keep loosing my satellite which means I loose my Internet... the lightning and thunder are unbelievable!

Alota has NEW STAMPS!!! Ok, I told you there were lots of fabulous new bugs yesterday - but there is also a new set that if you have a boy or a man in your life that likes his "toys" then you will want the Transportation set!! They are the perfect size to work with many of our character stamps... This is the pickup truck from the set... I just love it - me being a "farm" girl and all... LOL people that know me really laugh at that statement I am sure! I added the Lazy Cowboy bug in the back of the truck... he is just chillin enjoying the day don't you think? Colored with my Copics.
My card started with a dark brown card stock - then I added a piece of BoBunny pattern paper - the green is the back side of the plaid print - love when I don't have to think about things matching. I added a brown twill ribbon and the "Slow Down" which is from My Minds Eye and seemed to go with truck and telling Dad to take it easy for this father's day card. Doodled the edge with a brown glaze pen. The heart is from Heidi Swapp and then a few odd buttons -
You still have a few days to get in on the Alota Rubber Stamps PCP challenge... a man's card - I think this one fits really well!
Well better get this posted before I loose it again - hopefully later today I can get back on!
Have a great Wednesday -
HUGS and

6 comments:

Ila said...

Your card is Super Cute...love that image and your fabulous coloring and papers!!...I hope the storm passed over quickly and without damage...Hugs, Ila

Rachelle Christensen said...

So fun! I love that bug!
I posted info about my new Ribbon Box on my blog, it’s so neat! If you’d like to see details, please stop by!

SusanBluerobot said...

Oh Michelle that is fantastic card i love it.

Cynde said...

Great Card Michelle! Love your Kick back Pickup Cowboy!!!

Doreen Martinez said...

I love your work! What is ALota? I am an avid crafter who is a bit obsessed with organization. I have found the greatest craft furniture at the following website. I especially love the workbox. I am currently competing to win the EZ View desk. If you like, check out the site and vote for my entry in the giveaway gallery.
Thanks in advance.

Doreen Martinez
http://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com/

Ciacchina said...

mi piace da impazzire!!!!!!
sei troppo brava!
ciao