Sunday, May 24, 2009

Letting the baby out... makes me late ;0)

Hi - wow really late this morning well it technically still morning here just a little while longer. We went to breakfast and then came home and was putting out some new hay bales and then decided that it was so pretty out to go ahead and let Cali and Lacey into the pen with everyone else... so we freed them both - lots of running, heeing and hawing, a little bit of kicking and then after about 10-15 minutes everyone is settled and ok with life again. Then I looked at Hubby and screamed... I forgot to take pictures again! Darn it! Oh well lots more babies coming at some point ;0)


Since we are talking about the baby.. how about a baby card?

I just love the new Alota Rubber Stamps baby images! They are just gorgeous, with so much detail! This baby rattle is one of my favorites -
Was a pretty simple card - found some scrap papers all in shades of "baby" I sewed down my pieces , and then colored my image to match with my Copics and then added sections of stickles for some bling. The word Baby is cut out with my MM Slice, and then added three dew drops.

And that ribbon... do you love it or what? I got more than one color wink wink.. just too cute!
Well short and "sweet" today - long list of chores and things to get done - I hope you aren't working today and enjoying the weekend!
HUGS and-

9 comments:

Robin Brown aka Mrs Pup in NY said...

That is so cute and I love the ribbon. You must have enough supplies to fill a large room, lol. I do love this rattle too, very cute and love the stickles with it. Have a nice Memorial Day Weekend.

Viv said...

Very cute card and the ribbon is just gorgeous. Too bad about the pics....sounds like it would have been a great photo shoot!

TA Carbone said...

LOve the card Michelle. And the ribbon gives it a nice accent. Oh and don't worry about no pics like you said there will be plenty more and anyway when you blog you really tell the story so I am sure others are like me where we can visualize it all.

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

kelly ledder said...

Fab ribbon, looks great with the image xx

Heidi said...

Your baby card is so cute Michelle.
The ribbon is so beautiful

hugs and love
Heidi

Kelly Schelske said...

Super sweet card Michelle, love that ribbon!

Hugs, Kelly

Ila said...

Love this Super Cute Baby card Michelle!!.....and Congrats on the new donkey babes!!...Hugs, Ila

Helene said...

Very sweet Michelle I love your card.
Hugs,
Helene

Annie said...

I love that pretty baby rattle with the touch of sparkle, and that cute satin ribbon is just darling! hugs, annie x