Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to A Spoon Full of Sugar!!!

Yes, that is right we are Celebrating the Birthday of A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge Blog! And the "gifts" will be FIVE great prizes to the random people who take part this week! You read right this week there will be 5 winners chosen so make sure to make a Celebration card and submit it! Thank you to our 5 sponsors this week -Whiff of Joy, Whimsy Stamps, Roses on Paper, Nutcrafters and Silly Monkey Crafts.

My card this week is a called "Lily & Milo - Congratulations" by Rachelle Anne Miller and Stampavie.

I just love how sweet Lily and Milo look - and love balloons - I colored with my Copics and then stitched down on a scrap piece of light blue card stock.


For my Card I started with a white card stock as the base, then my papers are from DCWV Whimsy stack - really fun spring/summer colors and love all that glitter! I used my new EK Success border punch on a scrap of yellow card stock - I then sewed everything together. The Hero Arts sentiment is stamped on the same light blue card stock and then punched out with the large Fiskar's Heart Squeeze punch, then gel pen stitched around the edges.

I hope you will join in this week! We would love you to Celebrate with us at A Spoon Full of Sugar!

Today is clean up for me... yes I have nice wonderful cool air - our new unit is in! But lots to clean up. And Hubby has to repair a pipe when he gets home from work. Why is it when you are fixing one thing something else always goes wrong? One of the men accidentally broke a water pipe, Hubby patched it for the night as we didn't have the parts to fix it correctly, so he at least got it where water wasn't shooting out of the side of our house and we could turn the water back on - but tonight he will have to really get into it and fix it correctly. Sounds like a "fun" evening huh?

Hope you all have a great Tuesday -

HUGS and-

11 comments:

Caryn said...

Gorgeous image, papers and fabulous colouring. Here's to another great year at ASOS.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Michelle,I'm so glad you are part of this Amazing dt,heres to another fab year,Hugs Debbie x

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is absolutely adorable, Michelle! WOW!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous MIchelle!!I really lokes these papers, fun colors!

Hugs, Kelly

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Michelle, I love your colouring, pretty papers and your fab stitching - my machine is still scaring me! I really love your watermark too. Thanks for being so fabulous and I love admiring your gorgeous work. Looking forward to another great year ahead. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Allison Rankin said...

Fab papers Michelle! Great creation!

Ila said...

Super Cute and Gorgeous!!..I love everything about this card..coloring, image..papers..all of it!!...Hugs, Ila

Nilla said...

Great card, so many beautiful colours together! hugs Nilla

Denise said...

Very pretty card! Love everything about it.

Sharon said...

Lovely card Michelle. The image is so sweet and beautifully coloured as always. xx

Ciacchina said...

molto belle questa card! mi picciono i colori che hai usato!