Saturday, June 13, 2009

Donkey Saturday.. with babies! And of course Libbie too :0)

I always love donkey day... but LOVE it when I have babies to show off! Mirta is just adorable, well they all are I know.. but we seemed to wait forever for this one! She is an active little thing too -
First we have to show the required photo of the baby with Dad -
Taking this one's photo is not easy! She is so bouncy and when you are in the pen with her she is running up to you constantly... That is a good thing :0) Just hard to take photos....
She loves to run and kick! And then after a few minutes she passes out for a while to gather more energy - they sleep quite a bit at this time, but when awake..
LOOK... QUICK... I got one of her standing still! Is her coloring gorgeous or what? She has much darker spots than Cali.. not black like we were hoping for, but my she is beautiful!
And here is one of Dad and Cali - she seems so big now LOL and she is just over a month old. I can't wait to snap photos of the two of them playing out in the pasture!
I had to show this one.. I really don't know what they were talking about... meeting of the minds here - Can you believe that Josie is over 6 months old? You can get a little idea of how much smaller she is than her "Aunt" Bella ... Bella is Josie's Mom's best friend, Jolene and Bella have been very close since we put them together - funny how they always pair off.
I had a few ask about size of Libbie over the past few weeks in the comment. I figured the best way to show how "big" she has gotten is to show her photo with Dad the week we got her - OH my she was so tiny -
And this is now - she is still a small dog I guess - but so much larger than that tiny little puppy. And she is SOLID! She plays and runs so much she is like a little rock. I still laugh at Hubby's Manly Dog ...

Just as I was getting ready to head in.. I noticed the sunset... we get some really pretty ones here.
Hope you enjoyed all the photos - wow.. looking back I added a lot today didn't I? Lots to show off I guess - Have a wonderful Saturday ... I have to get busy - I have two friends and my Sister coming over for a 12-12 crafting crop! Putting dinner in the crock pot for us and then 12 hours of serious crafting work... LOL and lots of chatting and laughing!
HUGS and-

20 comments:

Camilla said...

Ohhh they are just sooo cute your donkeys!! I totally understand that they are your babies;)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Camilla.

Nunt said...

Oh my gosh, I am speechless! She is so fluffy and cute :D

xx,
nunt

Suzanne said...

Oh she is just adorable, the photos are just stunning you are a very lucky girl!!! enjoy your crop. Sue :o)

The Crafty Blonde said...

Great pictures I love popping over her on sat to have a look. Thanks for sharing. Hope you enjoy your crafting session.
Lyndsey xx

Heidi said...

Ooooohhhhhhh I really want one-they are so cute. Martine want one too :o)
Thank you for letting us see this photos.

Hugs and love
Heidi

Happy Crafter said...

Awe she is gorgeous i have missed seeing all of them, great pics thank you for sharing them, Libbie certainly has grown but she is still so cute bless.
Enjoy your crop and have a great weekend :)
Hugzz Val xxx

DawnMarie said...

Oh Michelle I love her little bouffant hairdo!!! Such a cutie. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Linda said...

Awww, Michell, what an adorable baby! I wish I were there to play with her. Sooo sweet. And of course your manly dog, Libbie is to die for :) Thanks so much for sharing.

Hugs, Linda

Justine said...

Michelle it is always so much fun to come over here to visit you and your little family. Thank you for being so open and allowing us to take a little part in your precious donkey's lives.
Hugz,
Justine

Diamond Doll said...

Awww Michelle,Mirta is adorable as is them all,and of course Libbie shes sweet. Thanx for sharing these wonderful pictures with us.Enjoy your crafty time, wish i could join you LOL i,m in the uk so no chance.
Trish (-:

TA Carbone said...

Oh Michelle she is beautiful. Seeing Mirta with "dad" I can tell that she is smaller than my blonde cocker spaniel pooh-bear, lol. At least length wise. Congratulations. Good thing I came to you blog because I never got the update through the email. Don't know if the same has happened with the rest of your fans. Thank you again for the Update

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

BethW said...

Cali is bar none the absolute cutest thing I have ever seen in my entire of life. I could sit for hours just looking at her! Libbie is still a little cutie-how could you ever say no to those eyes. Also quite obvious she has "Dad" wrapped around her little paw! Like my hubby's princess-all 10 lbs of her-mini doxie. I on the other hand have the 65lb Staffordhsire terrier-go figure.

ribenaruby said...

Loved all these pics, can't wait to see your new babies playing together! Libbie 'has' grown and still wonderful. Have a fab day!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful pictures Michelle, Cali is so gorgeous. Hugs Nikki x

mckinkle said...

Oh its my favourite thing to see your gorgeous donkeys, the babies are just beyond words, I love them all!
Keryn x

Heidi said...

OMG Michelle her color is absolutely beautiful! I can only imagine how fun they are to watch (especially at this age) and have as entertainment.

Bev said...

I've missed my fix this past couple of weeks hun, what fab fab photo's, it's wonderful to see how they are all growing so fast! x

Ann said...

Congrats on the new baby. The wonderful pictures of your critters make you wish you could be there to love them. TFS and hope you had a fun crop. Ann Lind

Frances said...

Aww, love all the photos Michele - your new addition sure is 'lively' but soo cute. Love the 'meeting of the minds' photo :) and the 'manly' look your hubby as he poses with his big dog heehee. Have a great week. Fran x

p.s loving your cards too :)

Dawn said...

Awwww Michelle
How gorgeous is your new baby Mirta boy can she bounce!!!
Wonderful photos and whee look at Libby,she has grown, just the perfect size for cuddles!!

You have such a wonderful life with your animals - it looks like bliss Michelle.

Dawn