Monday, September 22, 2008

Back at Ismaki!

Whew I know I am a little late at last weeks Ismaki Challenge, but I got it done! I was determined I wanted to do the challenge, I loved the sketch and I missed it while it was on its summer break. But man was it a crazy week. So I pulled out the sketch last night and got to work.





I decided to use some of my Hanglar images that were sent to me by a special friends. I feel like these images that were sent to me from many wonderful people for my birthday should be locked in a safe... when they are gone, they are gone and Hanglars are not available here in the US. So I protect them and use them when the sketch is just right.



I colored them with my Copics and white gel pen. Then cut them out with my Fiskars fingertip knife.




I am so proud of myself here... all my papers are scraps! I cleaned my paper shelf off yesterday and decided I need to start using scraps more effectively again. So I challenged myself to make a few of my cards each week with scraps. Heck if I could make one a week I will be happy!




The base is Bazzill card stock, the green card stock is Core'dinations. The pattern papers are Daisy D's and something else (he he scraps ya know) I inked everything including the torn pieces. The flowers are from Prima and Bazzill and have Doodlebug glittered brads in the centers. My sentiments are from Stampin Up.
Now that I have posted this I can go and look at this weeks new challenge. ;0)
I think I have some time left now I can go and check out some blogs before I need to get working. Hope you have a great week and have some time to get inky!
HUGS and-

19 comments:

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours you've used and the layout is fab. Those HS images are just adorable and coloured beautifully. I just adore your colouring it looks fab! Jillix

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Michelle this is a beautiful card, I know what you mean about hiding the hanglars away, I am the same. I can't wait to get my hands on some of those adorable stamps. Hugs Linda x

Rach said...

oh this is adorable Michelle gorgeous scraps they looks fabulous together..well done hun. hugs rachxx

Mette said...

What an adorable card. I love the colours and like you I guard my H&S images hehe. Hopefully soon they will be available thro Funkykits.
I love the way you have coloured the image - absolutely fabby

Mette

Anonymous said...

beautiful card :)

MJ

Happy Crafter said...

gorgeous card inspirational:)

Val

Suzanne said...

Oh this is gorgeous I just love the colours and your colouring is awesome. Sue :o)

Camilla said...

Soo beautiful card!! The hanglars look so gorgeous together, and love the bright colours you have used. Great colouring!:)
Well done, my friend!
Hugs, Camilla.

Donalda said...

Oh this is so precious dear. I love the way you have outlined so many items on this card. It is just gorgeous dear.
I am so thankful for your faithfullness on my blog dear.
Love ya to dear

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I love this Michelle, Great use of scraps and love all the different papers and colours you have used. The Hanglar couple look adorable too and beautifully coloured, Hugs, Nikki x

Sharon said...

Well done on using your scraps. Your card looks lovely! Beautiful colouring too.

Cynde said...

Michelle your card is gorgeous! Love your coloring and cut work. Gosh your good!! Love the patterns you put all together, it's Great. Wish Funky Kits would get the hanglar and stanglars soon. I would love to own a few too!

Karin said...

Great card.
love the colors and the cute Hanglers.

xoxo karin

Annie said...

Fabulous card Michelle and such a cute couple! I always feel very virtuous using up scraps but the pile never seems to go down! Hugs, annie x

Lim said...

STUNNING card Michelle. I love it. The colors are amazing and the details superb!
Hugs,
LIM

Michelle said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE!!! Such bright colors, and that image is wayyyyy too cute. Are you telling me I have to add MORE stamps to my wish list? **sigh**

Nicole Bailey said...

oh my g-osh! Adorable-I love your copic work....it's beautiful!

COCO said...

WOW !!!!! you card is very fabulous !!!! I love you colours !!!! very fantastic !!!

flatis stempelwelt said...

Gorgeous card, love the colors you've used and the layout is fab.
Love the cute image
Hugs, Sonja xxx