Sunday, September 28, 2008

I've been tagged!

I have been so bad the past couple of months with passing on awards, they truly do touch me and make me feel so special to receive them, I just can't seem to get my life in order to get them posted and pass them on, it is so hard to narrow down and pick people to pass them to. Well I had some quiet time today and thought this was a good time to pass on this TAG -

.
I've been tagged by: HEIDI, DONALDA and TA -
.
The rules are:1. Link your tagger and list the rules on the blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of the post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog.
.
So here it is 7 facts about me:
.
1-I am addicted to Coca-Cola... love it and shouldn't drink it, but it is my caffeine and sugar of choice.
2- I LOVE Yankee Baseball! Watch nearly every game, I am a Texan all the way thru but do love my Yankee Baseball --- And yes Derek Jeter is my favorite ;0)
3-I collect antiques of all kinds - yellow ware, glass, and kitchen tin are my favorites
4-I LOVE to buy new gadgets... yep have to have the latest and the newest toys and many of them end up in drawers and forgotten.
5-I love to shop... sad thing is that as a "big" girl I hate to buy things in my size... sigh Lord help my Hubby when I do fit in the regular girls section.
6-I have one sister. No other siblings. My sister was a pain my entire life, 6 years difference, nothing in common. Now she is probably my best friend and I talk to her daily, can't imagine life without her... sniff sniff .. love ya Mel!
7-I drive a pick up truck. And have for so long that now when I ride in cars it kind of freaks me out because I am too close to the road... I like being up in my truck!
.
Thats was me.
.
Now I want to read about some wonderful girls :

So I pass on this TAG to:
JayJay
Diane
Heather
Lim
Carole
Chris
Shary


Hard to narrow down... I love you all and would like to know more about you... so add it yourself and play along if you would like -

HUGS and -

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Thank you Michelle for thinking of me, I appreciate it. x I've followed up on my blog.

Loreen said...

Love your blog! TA tagged me too =) Your cards are amazing. I wanna craft like you when I grow up ;)

Patti Smith said...

Okay I'm playing catch up on your blog....it has been a crazy week for me. I love all of the cards of course and I love, love the donkey stamps..they are just too cute. I think "EARS" is just precious...and and soon to be Mama bless her heart....have a great week my friend!!
(((HUGS)))))

TA Carbone said...

Michello as you know I am at your Blog every day reading and looking. Why not make a tag for us "Dinkey Smiles" fans who can put it on our blog so we can share your blog with others.

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
Thanks for tagging me! I need to have a good think about this one...not sure mine will be as interesting as yours!!!
Hugs
Carole ;-)

Heidi said...

Love reading about you.

Hugs from
Heidi

Suzanne said...

Interesting facts would love to know more!! Sue :o)