Friday, September 5, 2008

Alota Flower Girl pretty in Pink-

A double duty challenge project today! Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge and Cute Card Thursday!

First I had the chance to use a brand new Alota Rubberstamp! Now that could be a shocker... Tilda is Magnolia and I am using a Alota Rubberstamp you ask? Well guess what.... Tilda has invited all her "round" faced friends to come and play! None of the realistic people you see, just the cute round faced people. (See is can also come and play... I am very round faced! Only differ from Tilda due to my big mouth... LOL) So I pulled out the new Flower Girl stamp and colored her in a pretty pink and green dress with my Copic Markers and white gel pen. I made her with a tad bit darker hair than normal for me. I like it. I cut her down to fit on my ATC sized (2.5x3.5 inch) Bazzil Bling pink cardstock. And doodled the edges with a fine tip black copic. I cut a flower out of a scrap of pattern paper.. that you will see in just a minute. =)


Isn't this little flower girl just precious. I love how she is turning her foot in.



Now for my Cute Card Thursday project.... Well I made a card with the same Bazzil Bling. The same flower pattern paper.. (sorry I can't find a name on it, a scrap piece) I used a piece of cream colored Bling paper and ran it through my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing folder. I then made a band across the middle with two pieces of dark rose satin ribbon. First one I put down then layered a piece of white cardstock that I border punched with a Martha Stewart border punch, colored with a copic to match the swiss dot paper. I then layered the second satin ribbon on top to cover the edge of the border punch paper, then I piece of cream Michael's ribbon on top. Wow lots of layering! But I love the way it came out..... Then I took my ATC and placed it on the left center of the card. It is just so girlie, and pink! I did not put a sentiment on it, I am going to wait and see what I need it for... someone special.
Well my list today is longer than... well it is just really long! And I want to get everything done early cuz today is my First of the Month Crop Weekend! YEA! Wish I had time for a nap later, but don't see that so looks like I will have to make due with lots of caffeine and chocolate to keep me going tonight! =) Darn!
Hope you have a great Friday... and have a crafty weekend planned!
HUGS and-

20 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

ADORABLE!!!
cant wait to get these cuties.
you rock

Ying Pang, said...

so cute!!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Leann said...

Yay for multi-challenging!!!
Love it Michelle ~ soooo girly!
Enjoy your crop :)

LaVerne said...

Michelle, Thanks for the detailed step-by-step for your cards...I love the techniques and materials...that dotted swiss tool is something I've been looking for...thanks for naming it so now I at least know what to ask for...enjoy the weekend.

Karin said...

Hi Michelle,

this is so adorable.
Love this little lady.
And the papers you've used are so romantic.
Great job.

Have a great weekend.
xoxo karin

Rach said...

this is fabulous michelle, both the atc and the card...hugs rachxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is just gorgeous Michelle, love the pretty dp and punched border, Have a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Beautiful!!!Lovley paper and a so sweet cute image.
Hugs agnesx

Suzanne said...

Oh another gorgeous creation great as an ATC and even better as a card love it!. Big hug to Rosie. Sue :o)

Annie said...

aw she is adorable and a perfect Friend for Tilda! and I love how you turned your ATC into a card topper, that is very pretty paper you have used. thanks for joining in the fun with Tilda and Friends this week. annie x

Allison Rankin said...

Another cute creation...what a cute little stamp!

Cynde said...

Shes adorable! I love how you doubled up on the challenges. Very cute flower girl.....fun fresh colors! Love Alota Rubber Stamps :)
Have fun at your Scrap...

Patti Smith said...

Wow how clever....love them both and she is so cute with that turned in foot....I love doing ATC's I've really gotten into them lately....thanks for all of my "class help" you have been giving...have a great weekend..
xoxo...

Diana said...

Big Mouth ..IM not touchin that one LOL
So there wonderful what can I say but where did you get that wonderful paper
okay just kiddin I do read once in awhile
Huggs

Lauren said...

Great Card!

Jilli said...

This is gorgeous, love the cute image which as always is coloured perfectly and that papers is just stunning! Jillix

Bev said...

Wow, fabulous work Michelle, love both the card and the ATC

hugs Bev x

Anonymous said...

Lovey card and ATC, your new stamp is so cute and it's great you can use her for the ATC challenge.
Hugs
Carole ;D

Mrs Wonka said...

What a great card, I love it.
Mrs Wonka x