Friday, September 26, 2008

GUESS WHAT I GOT IN THE MAIL....





I am soooooooo excited! Yesterday afternoon my Alota Rubberstamps Sweet Little Donkey Stamps come!!!!! As soon as I had a second I mounted them on my foam cut them and got out my INK!!! How adorable is he??




I colored him with my Copic Markers, then I used stickles on the flowers and the butterfly. I love it, and the stickles qualifies me for this weeks Cute Card Thursday Challenge.
For the card I chose one of my all time favorites, only the best for these Donkeys! DCWV Glittery Nana's Nursery Girl papers. One because the are just adorable, two because the extra glitter and bling fit the challenge!
One pattern is matted on a light green and sewed down with a blanket stitch. I then used the pattern with the cute baby words and names on it as a band across the bottom and sewed it down. I cut my cutie with my circle Nestibilities and then matted a green scallop card stock that I inked the edges on. Oh and when cutting the circle, I cut out the butterfly first and made sure to not cut it with the circle so it would fly over the circle. Does that make sense?
I added stacks of Prima flowers with Doodlebug Glitter brads. And it is all on a pretty pink card stock base.
Now there are soooo many wonderful Donkey Sentiments with this set, but my favorite is simply "Donkey Hugs" Well the front looked so finished I decided to pretty up the inside, so I used the same papers and created a decorated mat around the sentiment for the inside. Giggle Giggle...
Now here is one more thing I just have to share. Look at what one of the smaller donkeys are in the set..... Yep a stamp for the back of the card! It reads "Stamped with Love and Donkey Kisses"! Perfect along side my normal backside stamp that I have used forever.
Ok.... so I will be grinning from ear to ear today! And I have so many more Donkeys to color and play with!
Don't forget this is from the same two sheets of rubber that is part of my Blog Candy.... Click the link on my side bar for the info!
Well gotta run, Hubby is screaming for me, ready to get to work! Hope you have a great Friday and get inky!
HUGS and-

45 comments:

Leanne said...

Awwww, that is just the cutiest little donkey ever!! Beautiful card as well!!

Danni said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love it all!

Chris (catt871) said...

Ok, I'm heading right there to buy those stamps! I can't wait 2 weeks...lol!!!! Thanks! ;-)

Mette said...

He is just the cutest little donkey ever. And I absolutely love your card. The colours are just so super.

Hugs, Mette (UK)

Holly Young said...

Who could resist this cute little guy? I love your sketch!

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh my goodness, he is adorable!! Love it:-) Kelly

Andrea, said...

Oh this is just the cutest stamp, brilliant card. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Suzanne said...

Oh this is just so gorgeous a little donkey will lots of BLING and these donkeys are just the cutest things. Sue :o)

Gina Wrona said...

sweet, reminds me of Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh.

hBf!
Gina

Scrappy Doo 2 u said...

You did such a great job with that set. HOW adorable is that card.

So beautiful .... love, love, love the card.

Annie said...

aw Michelle your card is adorable! I love these donkey stamps and that little cutie is perfect for the back of your cards! have a good weekend and I'll catch up with you on Sunday/Monday, hugs, annie x

Bubbles said...

This is one super cute card Michelle, so pretty, and the small stamp is just perfect on the back with your sentiment.
JOanne x

Rach said...

awwww michelle how sweet is this, you have done a fabulous job with your donkey card...hugs rachxx

Lim said...

Oh My...this is so cuteeeeeeeee
This little donkey is so adorable, and the card is gorgeous inside and out!!
Love it!!
Hugs,
LIM

Sharon said...

Aw aren't they the cutest? And just right for you! Gorgeous card Michelle.

Karen said...

That is soooo cute!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh this is adorable Michelle, love the sentiment inside and the back of your card, Have a great weekend and have fun colouring in the rest of your donkey family ;-) Hugs, Nikki x

Brocéliane said...

your card is so cute :)love it

Brocéliane/Clotilde

Deb Wood said...

OMG he is the cutest ever and your card is beutiful, love the papers and flowers! The coloring is fabulous!! I really, really hope I win! LOL!

Gina said...

Awwww how cute, love the layout and the flowers but most of all that cute little donkey :)
Gina xxx

Marcea said...

Oh wow, I think you have just secured loads of orders for this sweet sweet stamp. How could you not love this little guy. Brilliant card, loving the sparkle and you have coloured it perfectly
-x-

Melissa Bove said...

OMGoodness! How cute is that stamp!! Love it!!!! Adorable card!!

Camilla said...

Oooohh how cute is he!! Just gorgeous!!
Come over to my blog, I've got something for you!:)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Camilla.

SusanBluerobot said...

Oh my gosh this is wonderful
I am jealous i have not received mine yet hopefully monday
thanks for showing us

Dawn said...

Aww he is a cutey pie and gorgeous bright colours!

christina d said...

I love the donkey and how your card came out. It is so neat.

Heather Huggins said...

Super cute!! Those stamps are perfect for you!!!

Donalda said...

Oh this is just so precious dear!!!!! They are adorable !!!! A must have dear

CraftyC said...

Ow, wow, isn't that just the sweetest card!! You lucky thing..
Clairex

Debby said...

Oh my that is sooooo cute! I am off to spend more money. Darn you!

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable!! I bet you are in heaven with these sets :)!!

Ila said...

Oh my Gosh!! This is just the Cutest!!..and I love the way you finished this card..inside and out!!..Hugs, Ila

maxine said...

Lovely card and very cute stamp, I love it

Jilli said...

Awww this is the cute image I've seen in a long time! I just love those donkeys and you've coloured it beautifully. Those papers look gorgeous too! Jillix

Andrea said...

absolutly cute

TA Carbone said...

Hi Michello

First love your Donkey card. Can't wait to get my stamps :)

I tagged you!
Wanna play, the rules are on my blog. It's fun!
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

Toniann

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Superb card. Such a cute donkey!
Sharon

Deb said...

BEautiful card, love the donkeys, especially your special stamps on the back,thank you for joining in the CCT challenge, hope you are having a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Just love this card Michelle, I bet you are delighted with it and really pleased with the new alota donkey stamps....I am sure there can be no one more perfect for them than you!
Hugs
Carole :-)

Heidi said...

These are fabulous Michelle, I just can't stand how cute they are. You did a great card with this set. YUMMY!

ChrissyM said...

Awww I love this card so much! This is the cutest thing ever!!! Your color is fantastic. Awww how cute!!!

TA Carbone said...

Michello guess what I got in the mail today???? That rubba full of Donkeys. I couldn't wait to see if I won on your blog so I just had to buy the sheet. Maybe my luck will go for me on the other sheet

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

Kristine said...

*gasp* OH WOW--now it can't get any cuter than that!!! :) so adorable.

Bev said...

I'm off to order these stamps!!! Totally in love with them lol.

Another amazing card Michelle, love it!!

hugs Bev x

tyrymom29 said...

ohhhh I need to get some of these Stamps They are way toooo cute!!!