Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A little video fun -

Just as I came home today I saw that everyone in one of the pens were running. The weather is nicer and not so hot, the donkeys are really enjoying it. Now please do not make fun of my video as it was with my phone... so not so great of quality.

First is Cheyenne, Macie and their daughters Lola and Lina... Cheyenne took the corner a little to fast -




The next is Jazz and Gloria... I Love the look Jazz gives me! And the the snort to boot! She couldn't figure out why I was holding my phone into the pen. Bonnie my Border Collie hates when they snort, you can hear her in the background!



Hope it gave you a giggle - we love watching them play -
HUGS and-

15 comments:

Annie said...

aww, I got to see Gloria! isn't she just adorable and I love how their ears 'talk' to you too! hugs, annie x

Kelly Schelske said...

That totally cracked me up!! So fun to see them playing around:-) Thanks for the fun videos and the chuckle!!

Suzanne said...

Oh don't you just love to watch animals happy and playing it gladdens your heart!!! Sue :o)

christina d said...

They were sure feeling their oats. It was so funny. I really enjoyed that!

Anita said...

Thanks for sharing the videos. I am amazed that you got the videos from your phone. I don't even know how to get pictures from my phone.

Becca said...

Michelle> my son loves the photos of Raffi and all the other adorable donkeys. He is 11 and when he came up to see my blog I had to show him yours. Thanks for sharing the donkey photos with us all.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

That was so great to see you little donkey family having fun, Have a great day, Hugs, Nikki x

Lim said...

Michelle, your donkeys are just adorable. I love the videos. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Hugs,
LIM

Rach said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
how gorgeous are they...bless!
thanks for sharing michelle. hugs rachxx

Sharon said...

Rofl love it when Jazz snorts at you and then runs away. Great videos Michelle, TFS.

Donalda said...

Oh that is just awesome !!! I love the bottom one , looks like they said (what do you think your doing) lol Thanks for sharing that dear

Patti Smith said...

Oh how sweet and what a personality they have....they were really cuttin' up for you weren't they.....

Heather "Hev" said...

Arent they precious :)

Deb Wood said...

Aww they are so cute and fun!! TFS!

Dawn said...

Michelle
this is wonderful - they look so happy and I almost die when I see the abuse they endure especially in holiday spots and beaches.
Such a wonderful thing you do.
I loved Jazz giving you the evil eye!! How wise they are!!

Dawn
x