Monday, September 15, 2008

mmmmm Chocolate!

When I saw the Tilda & Co. Challenge Blog this week I knew just what I wanted to use! I purchased this Club Scrap stamp years ago at a LSS Garage Sale. I think I have used it maybe once since then. Well it was perfect for this weeks challenge of Chocolate Delight, to use Chocolate, Pink & White. I stamped it with dark brown on a scrap of cream colored card stock. Now that this has a "Shic" look to it, I knew despite I have my new Magnolia Autumn Stamp Club stamps I had to use Shic Tilda. She is one of my favorite Tildas. She reminds me of my niece Talisyn... too cute. Colored with my Copics and then cut out. A pink American Crafts card is used as the base, I then cut a piece of Core'dinations dark brown and ran it thru my Cuttlebug with an embossing folder, then sanded it. Love this stuff! The pattern paper is from Target, and was on a clearance end cap. 100 sheets of different pattern papers from Hot Hues... and get this, I got it for 2.48! Bargain huh! I matted it with a different shade of brown and then sewed around it and the embossed piece. Stacked three flowers and used a button for the center. Found a ribbon that matched pretty well and placed everything together on the card. When trying to decide what to use for the sentiment, I found a journal square from K&Company I inked the edges with the dark brown and stamped the word "Hello!" that is from Studio G, one of the dollar stamps from Micheals.
Well gotta run early this morning, I have to do Donkey duty, Hubby had to go to work early this morning. Need to find my jacket too... a cool front came thru last night. You know it was 101 degrees here this weekend, today is suppose to be a high of 82. Liking that.
I hear Hees and Haws outside, that is for me =) Better run -
HUGS and-

18 comments:

Sharon said...

Great card again Michelle. The label fits the card perfectly.

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rach said...

fabulous card Michelle, love the chocolat label....fits perfectly. hugs rachxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Michelle this card is stunning, chocolate and tildas, what could be more inviting! Hugs Linda x

Kelly Schelske said...

Beautiful card Michelle!! Love all of the fabulous elements!!

Heather "Hev" said...

Love the colours and how it has all come together :)

Good bargain finding with the paper too :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card Michelle, I love this Tilda too! The pink and brown looks fab...it's amazing how we find lots of bits and pieces in our stash when we need it isn't it?!
Hugs
Carole ;-)

Allison Rankin said...

Super creation Michelle!

Donalda said...

Oh that is just so adorable dear. I love it !!

Cathy said...

Wow a great card and suits the chocolate theme so well.
Cathy xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Michele I love the chocolate stamp and your beautiful layout yummy Jill x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Michele I love the chocolate stamp and your beautiful layout yummy Jill x

Anonymous said...

This is just scrumptious!! love the colours and your card is good enough to eat! ;)

Marlene x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is stunning Michelle, I love the colours and everything looks so gorgeous. Hugs, Nikki x

Lim said...

Beautiful card Michelle. Stunning... Your coloring it's perfect like always. Love all the details...and I love chocolate too. LOL
Hugs,
LIM

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

suuuper cute MIchelle... i love the chocolate theme :-)
hugs
claudia

Annie said...

mmmmm delicious! Chcolate and pink always reminds me of Frys Turkish Delight, I'm not sure if you have it in the USA, but it's a bigish square of pink rose flavour turkish delight covered in milk chocolate and one of my favourites! Hugs, annie x

Kathleen said...

I love it! I love it!
I love the shabby chic look and the layered look. Just starting to get into that myself.
I'm so jealous of all the supplies you can get your hands on in the States and at such good prices!!
Kathleen