Monday, September 1, 2008

Spoon Full of Sugar and thoughts for Rosie please.

Hello it is Tuesday and time for Spoon full of Sugar Challenge again! This week the challenge is anything but a card, well that has room for lots of fun things doesn't it. I just happened to have this metal desk memo board sitting here Actually it has been sitting here for a few weeks now. I purchased it a LSS, and was trying to find the time to decorate it. Well the challenge was perfect. I covered the front of it with a sheet of K&Company pattern paper, loved how it has the look of lots of papers sewn together. I then place satin ribbon and lace down the sides.








I colored two Magnolia images, Tilda and my favorite Edwin, the Charmer, with my Copic Markers and cut them out. I placed them on the bottom corner with a few Cloud Nine Heart Rain Dots ... I thought they needed to show their "love". For the "Do Not Forget" across the top I used EK Success Scrabble Letters. For the magnets I used some blank wooden nickles and then layered prima flowers and green buttons. Now you might notice here that one of the flowers is missing a petal or two, and really isn't looking to great. Well, Gato, my little theif cat, stole one of the magnets off the board and ran down the hall with it. She is really a crazy cat, I wish I could list all the things I have had to hide from her. She just loves pencils and q-tips!

I am happy with how it came out... and think it is just too cute. Now if I can remember to put my notes on it to remember! "Don't forget" to check out the Spoon full of Sugar challenge blog and see all the really wonderful things the DT came up with!






Ok... now Rosie. Some may remember that she is my little girl that was so sick a couple of months back. Well Sunday morning we noticed she was not with all the rest of the donkeys, and acting a little down. Well the knots on her sides have come back and she is limping a bit from her back leg. Vet is coming out sometime today to check her out. I haven't slept much from worring about my Rosie. I guess there are just some children that get sick easier than others. That is my Rosie... since her birth she has been sick on and off. I thought we were through it all, she has been doing so well this summer. So I ask for a little good thought and prayer for my baby... that the vet can heal her quick this time and get her back to her playful self.




Well gotta run.... today is shopping day, and well... we will see how well it turns out today. You see I am going with MIL, my Mom and my sister today. A group of 4 that have never gone shopping together, I am sure we will have fun... I hope =) Hubby is staying home with Rosie just in case Doc comes earlier than scheduled. Hope you have a good Tuesday and have some time to craft!


HUGS and-


18 comments:

Rach said...

Michelle i love your decorated Memo board it looks fabulous...You sound like you have one crazy feline full of character...lol.
I am sorry to hear that Rosie is unwell and wish her a speedy recovery.xx
have fun on your shopping trip. Hugs rachxx

Debbie said...

This is a fab idea Michelle I love the DP and the gorgeous embellies you have used.
Hugs Debbie x

Janet said...

Special thoughts and prayers for Rosie today! Have fun shopping.

Annie said...

special thoughts and prayers for Rosie and the vet to make her better again. Your memo board is so pretty, even with a little cat-eared flower! take care. annie x

christina d said...

You have my best wishes for Rosie! Your memo board came out cute too.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your creation is fabulous Michelle, I love how you have brightened up your Memo board. Such a great idea. I do hope Rosie is ok. Poor little babe. She is so pretty and love the photo of her. Thinking of you too, Love and Hugs, Nikki x

Suzanne said...

Sorry Rosie first!! oh this little face would melt your heart hope the vet can make her well soon a great big hug from me!!! now yor memo board wow it is gorgeous I just love it and what a nice way to remind yourself about important challenge days!! Sue :o)

Deb said...

love your memo board, such a great idea and so cute! hope Rosie is better soon, she is such a cutie!

Diana said...

Great Job Again Michelle,
I love it ,,but what is LLS .Also do you get your paper online or just go shopping ..The reason I ask is I have to buy online and I cant seem to find the great papers you seem to find ..any help would be great ..
thanks

Diana said...

Great Job Again Michelle,
I love it ,,but what is LLS .Also do you get your paper online or just go shopping ..The reason I ask is I have to buy online and I cant seem to find the great papers you seem to find ..any help would be great ..
thanks

Diana said...

Great Job Again Michelle,
I love it ,,but what is LLS .Also do you get your paper online or just go shopping ..The reason I ask is I have to buy online and I cant seem to find the great papers you seem to find ..any help would be great ..
thanks

Diana said...

Great Job Again Michelle,
I love it ,,but what is LLS .Also do you get your paper online or just go shopping ..The reason I ask is I have to buy online and I cant seem to find the great papers you seem to find ..any help would be great ..
thanks

Allison Rankin said...

Such a cool job! Good luck to Rosie...I am grateful I have two study kids!

Trina said...

This is great Michelle! I love your idea...can always use a memo board! Great colors and love the images you used!
I hope that everything goes well with Rosie! It's not fun to have one of your kids sick!!

Bubbles said...

This is fabulous Michelle, beautifully decorated, just great! I hope Rosie gets better soon, she is beautiful.
Joanne x

Cynde said...

What a great board for reminders. Love all the bright colors. Love that you have the memories of kittys help too!
I do hope Rosie has a speedy recovery.... Blessings for the little Cutie Pie!

Frances said...

Aww poor Rosie - she looks so sad. Hope you find the allergy soon! As for your memoboard - WOW love it, even with missing petals! :) xx

Lim said...

Stunning Michelle!!!. This is stunning!!. What a great idea. Love it!!
I hope your little Rosie feel s better soon. ;)
Hugs,
LIM