Friday, September 12, 2008

Cute Kitty -


Finally Friday. Whew it has been a long week! And today's card is for the Cute Card Challenge but also says a lot of how I feel! This week Cute Card Challenge is to use Cats or Dogs on your card.
I have used this image before and I love it! But it is so large it is very difficult to do anything with. Made by Stamps by Judith I found it at a Scrapbook Convention and it just made me laugh, I stamped it out and colored.. ha if you call this one coloring, colored it with my Copics. I cut it as small as I could and doodled around the edges.
The card base is again from American Crafts and to give you and idea of the size of the image the base is a 5x7! I found a piece of Sandylion pattern paper that I liked called "One of a Kind Pink" has lots of unique names on it and fits this guy I think. The card stock that I matted the pattern paper and the image is new for me. It is by Core'dinations (I have been spelling that wrong in past post) it is from the Vintage Collection and it looks sanded but I didn't have to do anything to it. Cool huh? All though I get lots of satisfaction out of sanding and distressing papers =) I also added some baubles on each of the corners. Wasn't room for much more!

Because the front is so full I decided to copy the stack of papers and put the sentiment inside. It is also from Stamps by Judith. Love it... "Frazzled?" Yep that is me to a tee! Hope you like my little kitty!




Hurricane Ike... well looks like we are going to be spared here, probably will only see 40 mph winds at the most and some rain. I am very happy about that. But wow there is going to be some real damage and destruction to Galveston and Houston. The photos on TV are already scary.


Off to get some breakfast.. for my babies first then me =) I hope you have a great Friday planned and have time to do some crafting.


HUGS and-

20 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, love the image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Debbie said...

Fab card Michelle this image is so cute, Hugs Debbie x

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Hahaha!! That's exactly how I feel most days!! Love it Michelle and I'm lovin' those Alota cows!! So cute!! Have a great weekend!!

Karin said...

Hi Michelle,

what a great card. I love the cute image, and I think it's an eyecatcher.
As we speak my girls are watching your blog on the laptop downstairs.
They are having so much fun watching it.
They are totaly in love with the donkeys (they love the little video from a while back) and they have to laugh about all the funny alota stamps. They think they are great.

Have a great weekend,
hugs,
xoxo Karin

Allison Rankin said...

Yes...always (to the frazzled?). Great fuzzy card!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Michelle, what a fun image and i love the lovely dp to go with him. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nikki x

Annie said...

I love that frazzled kitty - it's been a bit like that here today! I'm glad you are going to be ok weather wise, but I'll have to talk to my son's partner as her father lives in Houston! I do hope they will be ok. Hugs,
annie x

Rach said...

haha, Michelle i love your frazzled kitty ..it looks fabulous..hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

Wonderful image and fabulous card Michelle! Glad you're going to be ok weather wise...I've been watching the news...looks pretty scary.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Carole ;-)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hello Michelle
I adore this card, what a lovely image, not seen this before. Very funky. Hugs Linda x

Cathi said...

Love this... I not only have this stamp...I have the paper too!!!!!!! Just love it!!

BTW... I want a donkey for my yard!

Cynde said...

Cute Kitty....Wild...but cute! Hope you have a great weekend. Glad Ike is only bringing some wind your way. Just enough to get your little donkeys kicking and a snortin...

Cynde

Jo said...

Oh, this is so cute, love it!!
Keep safe x

Deb said...

fabulous card,love the cat, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Lim said...

I love this card Michelle and I'm happy for you about the IKE.. I was worry because I know how scary it is...
Hugs,
LIM

Jilli said...

Fab card, great image, looks a bit like me every morning! Jillix

Jilli said...

Fab card, great image, looks a bit like me every morning! Jillix

Diana said...

I have this guy too and he hasnt seen any ink yet ..I might have to " Case" this card you made if thats okay ..and what paper was that again after the last time I asked you that it made me Broke lol
Huggs

Kathy said...

Ha ha I love your card!! That image is so cool!! Love the sentiment and the colors that you have used also!! :)Kathy

Bev said...

Fabulous card, love the colour scheme and cute image

hugs Bev x