Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dust It Off Sunday - House Mouse and MEET THE NEW KIDS!

Sunday is my Dust It Off Sunday day, and this week I had a lot of fun with a wonderful House Mouse image, but first I wanted to make sure that you got to meet the new KIDS :0)

Chloe is doing great with her new babies, I am so happy - all three seem to be strong. We got some good face shots so you can meet each of them properly.

First up is the one little boy, first born and the smallest of the three -

Say Hello to "Denim" -
Next born was a little girl, she was the first up and was chasing her Mom around the yard trying to say hello - She is very active and adorable -

This precious face is "Iris" The third born.. while Mom was on the run across the yard is the largest of the three. She too is a little girl, and seems the most calm at this point -

A warm welcome to "Blue Bell" we are calling her "Bell" -
Don't know if you noticed, but they all three have their Mom's ice blue eyes. And that is where we got their names.... all shades of blue!

Ok.. so now to my card, even if I hate to leave these little ones :0)

I really had a lot of fun going through my million House Mouse images. (slight exaggeration) I realized that I hadn't made a card with this gorgeous House Mouse with the single rose - love how sweet this one is.
This image made me think of the saying "Stop and Smell the Roses..." and I knew that was the direction I needed to go with it, LOTS OF ROSES. I used my new K&Company Watercolor Bouquet. I used three different patterns from the pad, and then Bazzil's Sugar Cookie card stock. A real creamy ivory color, one of my favorites. I stacked up the papers, and matted my Copic colored image with the same papers. Everything is sewed together and has a band of deep rose satin ribbon. Three pink Mulberry roses, with MS frond and branch punches. My sentiment is computer generated - and do you love that die cut behind the sentiment or what? That is one of the new Spellbinders Fancy Labels 3 set. Love it!

Then I went on to work on the inside... Yea I know .. don't pass out on me :0)
I finished off the quote from the front with the rest of the saying - " Life is what's happening when you're too busy to notice" by Wayne Muller. Wonderful quote. I used the same papers on the inside as the front.

Love dusting off this image, and found a couple of others I want to use in coming weeks. I get lost sometimes going though my older stamps.. LOL

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday - oh wait... Iris wants to say good bye too....

She really is loud when she says anything... LOL

Have a great day - HUGS and-

12 comments:

okienurse said...

Beautiful fur babies oops...sorry...kids! I bet Dad is happy with them. THey are all so cute and so different. Love the House Mouse card. Vickie

Heidi said...

Ohhhhh ♥♥♥ I just love the kids-please give them a hug from Martine. She really want one :)
And your card Michelle is stunning like always

Hugs and love
Heidi

Kirsten Alicia said...

Such cute kids!!! And I'm delighted that Chloe is doing fine. LOVE this card; the image is perfect HM & the paper & Mulberry roses are gorgeous. PS Hope your sunburn is not too painful.

Cards By MI said...

Sweet kids and a pretty card. They are adorable with their blue eyes. Congrats to the new family members.
Love n hugs
Marie

Marilyn said...

Another great card Michelle... love the House Mouse stamps.
The kids are so, so cute... what a shot of Iris saying hello... that's a hoot.

Ann Marie Governale said...

Oh, I love your card. I finally bought the watercolor paper. When I saw it in the last two posts, I just loved it. Finally found it on ebay and I must say that EVERY single page is beautiful. K and Co did a great job with this paper and you bring it to life with your cards. Love the sentiment on this one- a lesson we could all use to be reminded of!

Carol Dee said...

Beautiful blue eyes and house mouse card. Love all the roses and the loud goodbye! Hugs....

Linda w said...

Congratulations on the triple birth. I do have a question. Is it common for these goats to have multiple births? I haven't a clue. They are simply gorgeous.......those eyes.

stamping on...

Cynde said...

Michelle Love the Kids names. They are all adorable. Love all the blue eyes and sweet faces. Your card is so Beautiful...Love it and the Verse.
Thanks for the smiles. Also love the new header with all your critters pictures. Well as many as you could fit up there. Know they won't all fit!
Hugs
Cynde

Rufus said...

Oh, they're so cute!! The picture of Iris saying goodbye is funny, and my what big teeth she has! Love all their ice blue eyes. Loving the older house mouse's!
R/

Niki said...

Such adorable kids, almost makes me want some! Glad they and mom are all doing well.

Helen said...

Oh my, are these gorgeous or not. Those blue eyes are stunning. Love your card; it is very beautiful!