Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Spoon Full of Sugar - A Sketch with Mummu -

Hello - Spoon Full of Sugar challenge today and it is a wonderful sketch. And for me I pulled out Mummu's bike - the moment I saw this image I loved it. I just think they are so fun and full of life.
My image is colored with Copics and then shaded with pencils.

My card really goes a vintage route. I just got in some new papers from GCD - they are just so gorgeous, do you love that rose paper or what? I worked really hard to get them into the card with the sketch and still be able to see them. The doily is from Papertrey ink, I used a piece of the GCD pattern paper, and then inked it to shabby it up. Of course I had to use mulberry roses for embellishment. The sentiment is from Papertrey ink as well.

This is one card I really liked when I finished it. Is it the sketch, the image, the papers, the flowers? Maybe it is just all wrapped up.. I wish I had a red bike, I may just braid up my hair and go for a ride. ( It is probably a very good thing I don't have a red bike!!! LOL)

Now pop on over and see the other DT cards at Spoon Full of Sugar, then join us!

Have a great Tuesday - me, I am still watching over Iris - and working around the house today. May have to hop over to the post office for a box that is due to arrive :0)

HUGS and -

Copics used: BG000; C7; E000; E00; E31; E33; E53; E57; G94; N3; N5; R20; R0000; R37; R39; RV17; T1; V04; W3; YG63; YG91 and pencils


5 comments:

♥ Sonja Bekker ♥ said...

Hi Michell

This one is really on a vintage route WoW
wonderfull!!
I love about everything one it:)
And the colours you filled Mummu with ADRABLE

hugs
sonja

Maria said...

Beautiful Michelle! Fabulous colouring and what a wonderful sentiment. Hugs, Maria

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Michelle, love the vintage feel
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Michelle.

Hugs Riet.xx

Carol Dee said...

Beautiful card, I love Mumu. Aside from the skirt, Mumu looks alot like me on a bicycle! Hugs...