Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Spoon Full of Sugar - With Wings!

Hello to Tuesday! And for me that is A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge - I find it so funny that my weeks rotate by my blog schedule, LOL I know the days of the week by what my challenge or post is to be that day! HA! Today is Spoon day, and the theme this week is Things with Wings. If it has wings it qualifies!

For me, the very first image I thought of was Stampavie's, Mo Manning - Fairy KiKi - Them are some wings baby!
Kiki is colored with my Copics and then shaded with pencils. And of course those gorgeous wings are coated with Diamond Stickles!

For my card I used Tilda pattern papers, with a cream colored and a hot pink card stock. I sewed the layers together and added a My Favorite Things Doily die cut, a Pink dotted satin ribbon, and lots of mulberry roses. The sentiment is from Oh My Crafts. Love that I just pop them out and stick them down!

This card really came together pretty fast, I love when I don't sit and stare at my card forever. LOL this doesn't happen often that it just works out!

Now pop over to A Spoon Full of Sugar and see all the wings the DT worked with, then join us!

Hope you have a wonderful Day ;0)
HUGS and-

Copics Used: BG10, BG11, G24, G94, E000, E00, E21, E37, R20, R81, R83, R85

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

HELP!!! I'm sitting and staring at mine tonight..arrrhhh.

This is just beautiful. Amazing colouring, and love all the details and papers. Gorgeous work.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Michelle & the image is super-cute
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Helen said...

This one is lovely. Hugs, Helen

diane zechman said...

Ahh, this is beautiful, Michelle! Love all the pink!