Thursday, May 12, 2011

Just Magnolias and Hanglars - Make it Lacey!

It is a Lacey Day today at Just Magnolias and Hanglars! A fun pretty embellishment to add to any card, my card has lace really it does - look close :0) There is so much Hanglar on my card this week I had a hard time getting anything else! LOL
I was trying to decide what to use out of this Hanglar Kit I received a couple of weeks ago.. and I just went with most all of it! LOL They work so well together that I just kept coloring and had a whole little kitchen scene. I cut the two cute people very carefully with my Fiskars fingertip craft knife and then popped them onto the cabinet. Everything is colored with my Copics and then shadowed with pencils.

The pattern papers are just fun and a great match up with the kitchen scene. They are from Melissa Francis Kitschy Kitchen 6x6 paper pad. There are two colors of card stock a dusky blue and cream colored. Everything is sewed together. And of course I added that required lace as a band across the middle and on the opposite corners.

Here is a side view so you can see how they are popped on the card. :0)

My sentiment is from Papertrey Ink - great for this image don't you think?

I hope you liked my card today, it was so much fun to do, sort of like playing with paper dolls! Now head on over to Just Magnolias and Hanglars and see all the lace the DT came up with!

Have a wonderful Friday and I'll see you tomorrow for Animal Crackers Saturday!
HUGS and-

Copics Used:B0000, B000, B00, B41, BV0000, BV000, BG0000, BG02, E000, E11, E21, E31, E33, E35, E57, E93, G0000, G00, N0, R0000, R20, R46, R83, YG03, T1, T3, Y21, YR21 and pencils.

5 comments:

Elena said...

Ohhh but it's fantastic!! Beautiful choice of stamps anche papers, and gorgeous coloring!! I love all the composition and the layout, and the illusione of kitchen is so sweet!!
Good luck for your challenges

Hugs,
Elena

Helen said...

What a nice card, would love to come and play with them in the kitchen

Tracy said...

This is fabulous, I love your design and finishing touches.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Cards By MI said...

This is really lovely! Love the scene and the lovely wonderful colors together.
Love n hugs
marie

♥...Mo...♥ said...

Hi Michelle
You card is AMAZING...
I loved
Hugs from venezuela