Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dust It Off Sunday - House Mouse - Bunny Boo Boo

With dealing with the Sick baby this week.. I decided to make a get well card - And found an adorable House Mouse image... Bunny Boo boo - very very cute image. And perfect for anyone to help them get well.I colored my image with my Copics and high lighted and shaded with my pencils. I then cut the image out and inked the edges.
For my card I wanted to stay simple... focus on the image, and that way I could use it for a guy if needed. Well.. it looks simple and it was, just a bit time consuming. I found three pattern papers from Graphic 45 cut them into strips and wove them and sewed them like a quilt. I inked the edges so they would have some shadows to it. Really happy with how it looks.

Hope you like it too ;0) Have a beautiful Sunday -
HUGS and-

9 comments:

Kirsten Alicia said...

Aww! That would make me feel better immediately. How's Iris today?

The Crafting Cook said...

Gorgeous card- I'm sure whoever is to receive this card will soon feel better! Hope all the animals are better soon also. Teresa x

Anonymous said...

Wow this looks amazing!! Love the quilted feel and the bunny and mouse are just too cute. What a great get well soon card. You'll have to show that to Iris so she gets better too.
Beth Greco

Kittie said...

Michelle, YOur coloring on this image is priceless. I especially love how you colored the grass. It looks so real. What a precious card.

petra,s cards said...

wauwwwwww this is stunning your colours and colouring are sooo pretty en perfect!!! i just love it!
xx petra

Carol Dee said...

LOVE that background. May have atken some time to make, but it is fabulous. Those hose Mice are so cute! This is a wonderful get well card. Hugs...

Helen said...

This is a gorgeous card.

Heidi Brawley said...

WOWZERS!!!! This card is GORGEOUS!!! Love it!!!
Hugs, Heidi Brawley

Kelly Schelske said...

This is fabulous Michelle! Love the quilted background!