Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Me and My Space - Flower Drawers :0)

Changing the storage on my desktop has really turned my world upside down - it is taking a bit longer than I wanted but I am really liking how it is all looking. Even Hubby commented on how nice it looks - I hope by next week I can show it all off to you -

But here is a sneak peek of two of the boxes... I think my favorite :0) My Flower Drawers!
Is this stunning or what??? I just like to look in it! LOL These are my smaller mulberry roses. These boxes from Michaels and this box is sold as one drawer and a shelf. I took the drawers and put them both in one box, and then turned the other box on its side to put my die cut albums and my Papertrey Ink paper into. Liken this :0) I love my Die Cut albums.. I have showed those to you in a past Me and My Space post... but now that they are so visible, I may be on the look out for something a bit prettier... same size just cuter you know?

Here is my second drawer :0) More Mulberry flowers.. the larger ones -
Love the divided thingies that came with the drawers. PERFECT to sort the flowers.

My goal is to get the rest of the boxes all finished and up by next weeks post really I want to show them all off to you and how sleek and clean my desk is!!

Now how about my personal item for the week? How about my Donkey stamp collection?

I totally keep a watch for all donkey stamps I can find. And then family has even given me a few as gifts over the past few years. These are my Wood Mounted donkey stamps - I have other clear stamps as well, but hey don't display as easily do they? LOL These stamps really make me smile. IF you ever see a donkey stamp and think I may not have it shoot me an email Ok??? Thanks

Ok.. back to organizing and building my last two boxes - - - Hope you enjoyed seeing my flower boxes - and I hope they made you smile as much as they make me :0)

See you tomorrow - HUGS and

7 comments:

Stefanie said...

Michelle,
I love your blog! The flower storage is just amazing. Great idea!

Greetings from Germany,
Stefanie

Kendra said...

Great organization! You are making me drool over all those lovely flowers! So jealous! lol

Cynde said...

Love all your flowers Michelle! I too am envious. How fun all your wooden Donkey stamps are. Love them. Everytime I see one I think of you. Will have to start checking with you to see if you have them when I see them. Have a great day...
Hugs
Cynde

Carol Dee said...

Ohhh pretty flowers. Such a great way to store them. Love all those donkey stamps, too :) Hugs...

Unknown said...

Soo pretty and thanks for the inspiration. You are making me want to organize my own space!

Helen said...

Wow, these flowers are stunning. The donkey stamps are lovely. If I bump into one, I will think of you.

laude said...

Hola,no se si me entiendas,pero me ha encantado tu blog,esta precioso ,al igual que tu amo los animales y los tuyos estan muy lindos,eres afortunada de poder tenerlos,tu trabajo tambien es excelente.Felicitaciones Hello, is if I understand, but I loved your blog, this precious, like your I love animals and your family are very nice, you're fortunate to have them, your work also is excellent.Congratulationslente.