Friday, April 3, 2009

Alota Easter Challenge!

{EDITED} I am sorry but the card for this post has needed to be removed -


Have you been making any Easter cards? Want to win a prize? The Paper Craft Planet Alota Rubber Stamps group has started another challenge this week, and you can win some great Spring Stamps as a prize - All you have to do is use at least one Alota Rubber Stamp on your card and upload it to the gallery at PCP with the tag Alota8 on it! Then stop by the group and let us know to come and take a look at it! I hope you will join in, Helene has put some really cute stamps together for the prize.


Well better get going - I started my new job this week, USA Stampavie Sales Rep... well I have been organizing and shelving all of the Stampavie images so I can pull all the wholesale orders for shipping. Whew... about 1/2 way done! Today I should finish up and it will feel great to be all organized and ready for tons of orders! If you or your LSS are in the US and would love to carry Stampavie images they are now shipped from the US, take a moment to check out the new website and all the images available - I will be happy to serve you :)

Gotta go click into the time clock and get busy - I'll visit your blogs on my break! LOL Have a great Friday!
HUGS and-

14 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I think they are adorable!

Maria said...

Hey Michelle! Thos chickies sure are fluffy . . but they do look like chicks to me. They look great. . hairy, but great! LOL! That image is adorable, more so because you colored it so nicely. I would love to get hold of those Stampavie images!! Do you sell them directly?

Maria

Helene said...

Very sweet....I think he's my favorite too...love it

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe I think those fluffy chickies are cute!!!!!!!!!!A very nice card!~Heidi

Betty J Schaub said...

oh those little chickies are tooo Tweet! Love em!

DawnMarie said...

Aw this is just so sweet Michelle, I love the chickies with the flowersoft, it gives them a bit more substance if you know what I mean, just a lovely card. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Ila said...

So Adorable!...and your card is Gorgeous!!...love that flowersoft too!..Have a Great Weekend!!...Hugs, Ila

Suzanne said...

Beautiful love the colours and the fluffy flowersoft chicks are just too cute. Sue :o)

Tracey said...

This is adorable Michelle! Love the fluffy little chicks.

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute, love the chickies!!

Ms. Cheryl said...

I just love reading your blog, you are so funny. I didn't have any trouble reccognizing those so cute little chicks. I love 'em.
ms.cheryl

ribenaruby said...

Love this pretty layout, cute boy image. All the best in your new role Michelle!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hey Chickie, I love your card, such a great layout and the chicks look so sweet, Gorgeous colouring as always, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Annie said...

oh how cute is this chap with the fluffy chicks - all of a sudden Easter is looming, where did the last few weeks dissapear too! hugs, annie x