Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another Grey Hare or Hair?

Man this week I feel like I have gotten more grey hair! But my card today is more about a grey Hare :0)

Today's Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge is "HOW OLD?" For our Challenge this week we would like to see you create a card with the persons age on it. Now for my card... I just couldn't decide who to make this card for and what age to use - so I kind of cheated a bit. My card I hand wrote in after the sentiment.. Enjoy 29 Again!



My image and sentiment are both from Whipper Snapper Designs. I just love this one, it is so perfect for so many of my friends and family with some fun humor. Colored with my Copics, I then doodled the edges of the image and then used stickles for the bubbles. Funny how boring and plan it is with out the stickles to me..


My Card I started with a white card stock base, matted with a scrap of yellow card stock. The pattern paper is the very fun Sassafrass Lass, love that the papers all have that scallop to the bottom of them. I ran a piece of red ribbon across it, matted the image with yellow inked the edges of everything. A scrap dot paper from MM is what I stamped the sentiment on and hand wrote the last part in. I punched two medium EK Success Retro Flowers, and three mini flowers. Use jewelry spacers and mini brads, then high lighted with white gel pen.

I hope you got a chuckle out of my card this morning - make sure to pop over to Spoon Full of Sugar and take a look at the wonderful cards from all the DT members fun cards! And then join in, cuz this week there is a great prize again!

Me... not much today - I hurt my back Sunday a bit, and didn't take it easy yesterday. So today I think I am going to not push it. Hope your Tuesday is going great!

HUGS and-

17 comments:

DawnMarie said...

Such a fun card Michelle, I love it. Dawn Marie.xx

pinky said...

Brilliant card and great sentiment! Love those flowers.
Pinky

Brittany said...

Great, great card!!!
I love that little bunny in the tub!!! Adorable :]

Brittanyxx

Debbie said...

Great card Michelle I love the sentiment (so funny)
Hugs Debbie x

stampinfrog said...

Oh Michelle this card is so cute!LOL Love this bunny in the tub and using the stickles for the bubbles is a great idea!TFS
Hugs,Connie

Hope your back gets better soon. Take it easy!

Heidi said...

Michelle, that little bunny is so cute, his nose- don't you want to tweak his little nose.

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fun card, too cute Michelle!!

Steph said...

What a fun card! Love the colour combo, stamp and your doodling!

Danni said...

Such an adorable image! Love the stickles~great card, as usual!

Viv said...

Love the card, very cute & funny. Take care of your back, it can take a while to settle and its no fun in the meantime!

Anonymous said...

Hi hun, love the card that you have made, the bubbles look amazing. hope that your back is better soon. hugs rachxx

Jodi said...

This is one of my favorite stamps! you did a great job with it! Love the layout and coloring!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

kelly ledder said...

Fabulous card love the glittery bubbles xx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Michelle, love the red/yellow colour combo and the stamp and sentiment are great!
Clairex

Cathy said...

This is adorable!! I love that image and the scallops!! Yummy!!

Ila said...

Love this card....so Fun and Fabulous!!...Take Care of that back!!....Hugs, Ila

daisy said...

what a super lovely card, love the liner. hihi

hugs
daisy