Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Miss Anya -

Yea!!! I finally got to work with my new Greeting Farm "Miss Anya" collection! It has been so hard the past week or so seeing it sitting on my desk wanting to be inked up... Isn't she just too pretty for words? I colored with my Copics, then inked the edges with a light green ink. I tried to use my new pierce runner along the edges... hmmm don't think that worked so well here.
For my card I used a dusty pink card stock for the base, matted it with a scrap light sage green that I ran that paper piercer on. Both of these colors were pulled from the Papertrey ink pattern papers. Love how all of their stuff coordinates. I tore the pattern paper, and inked the edges. Ran a piece of satin ribbon across the middle. Matted Anya and used scraps to punch circles for the sentiment from Hero Arts. I doodled the edges with white gel pen and then added two vintage buttons.
It was a simple card - but I love her!
Just some FYI reminders... The Greeting Farm has new releases today!
Short today... MIL shopping day and we have a really long list today! Hope you have a great Wednesday!
HUGS and-

15 comments:

Moni said...

Stunning card, love the Anya image! Hugs, Moni

Suzanne said...

Great card Michelle and the papers are beautiful love the colours. Sue :o)

Kelly Schelske said...

Cute, love the papers and Miss Anya of course:-)

Ila said...

Gorgeous card!!...this Anya is the cutest and you coloring and piercing looks Fabuluos!!...Hugs,Ila

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Michelle, i love these style of anya's have still got to ink mine up yet.. where does the time go. hugs rach xx

stampinfrog said...

Cute Card! Love the papers and your coloring of Miss Anya is perfect and great piercing!TFS
Hugs, Connie

Brittany said...

Omy gosh!!
Very nice card!!
I just love these Miss Anya's! I have so much fun with them always!! :]

You did an awesome job!
Great work!

Brittany xx

Janna said...

Oh Michelle this is absolutely adorable!!!! I love your coloring on this Miss Anya and the beautiful layout!! I am dying over that embossing! So, so cute!!!!!

Smiles,
janna

Bev said...

Oh this is so fab Michelle, love the colours and and brill layout. x

Maria said...

You're right, Michelle. . .Anya is just too beautiful for words but you made her so much more beautiful with your coloring. YOu really brought her to life!! Such pretty colors too and I'm seriously loving those dps that you used. Perfect choice of papers!!

Maria

Michele Kovack said...

Love this! Your coloring is gorgeous!

Kristen said...

I love the papers and that stamp is great!

Heidi said...

you did a wonderful job on these, great colors.

ribenaruby said...

Love these Miss Anya's, beautiful colouring!

Annie said...

love this card Michelle, love the colours and patterns on the papers and the cute Anya you coloured to match them - it's just fab! hugs, annie x