Saturday, April 25, 2009

Donkey Day and UP Libbie! and how do you like my blog?

First... I feel so much better.. I feel like "I" am back to my blog! THANK YOU SO MUCH SARA! for helping me get things all cleaned up and soooo pretty on my blog!

It is going to be a quick post today... sorry... I have a few friends coming over today to "play"! We are going to craft all day and long into the night! But don't get sad that there are not many photos of Donkeys today.. as I think there is a very good chance we will have to break into regular scheduling this week with something "NEW"... yes we are getting kind of close here!




Now I know you are all thinking... FINALLY.. Macey is going to have her baby! But NO... she is not ready yet - very very very wide, but not ready yet. Cheyenne is standing behind her and yes, she is gonna have a baby a month or so after Macey.


Lacey is who we are keeping a very close eye on!!! Funny.. We thought that Macey might be first, then I counted the months and realized that no she couldn't be, then we just new Vicki would be first as she really was getting just huge and seemed to start to show signs... but then here came Lacey... yes she is starting to show actual signs - and because when she had Rosie she went from no signs to having a baby in just a day or so.. we are keeping a really close eye this time. But then again she could be just fooling us for all the special attention ;0) I'll post as soon as something happens......


How cute is this? Ok, so I had a "cookie" in my hand and she was trying very hard to reach it... she has unbelievable balance!

Oops... I held her there too long LOL Those ears just kill me!!! When she puts her head back they stand straight up on her head, and I think they fold out and get even bigger!!


She is really too funny - that face, those ears, and she knows she has personality and uses it baby! I need to get a photo of her when she greets someone new. She runs all around you two or three times at high speed, then out of no where flips upside down and stretches out 14 feet long and freezes - tummy rub please... I am usually laughing so hard I forget to get my camera and snap a photo... I'll work on it this week.


Well gotta go get tables set up and things ready... I am so excited to have my friends come and play today! OH man wouldn't it be cool if Lacey delivered today with them all here! Probably not.... ;0)


HUGS and-

17 comments:

BethW said...

I would never get anything done-I think I could spend all day just playing with the donkeys and Libbie. You are blessed and thank you for sharing your blessings with us.

christina d said...

The donkeys look great. I hope Lac gives you a new little girl. Libbie is getting so cute. She changes from week to week. Have fun with your friends. That sounds like so much fun. Your blog looks great. I love the new header!

Anita said...

I love seeing photos each week. It is a great way to start a day.

DawnMarie said...

Hi Michelle, hope you have a wonderful 'crafty' day with your friends, if I lived closer could I come too?? Lol. Hope all the expectant mum's keep well and we have a new arrival at some point this week. Look forward to hearing from you. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

DawnMarie said...

P.s I really like your new blog header, shows all your great work really well.x

Linda said...

Your blog looks great! I keep trying to update mine, but it's still the same old boring look :). Your donkeys are soooo cute! That one is as wide as she is long! And Libby... what would you do without her? She's adorable. Love, love animals. I'm so glad you share with us.

Hugs, Linda

Suzanne said...

Oh have a fabulous time with your crafty friends and I love the pics they are fab!!! Yehh Michelle blog is back I missed your lovely boarder and header. Sue:o)

retiredheather said...

Oh lucky you...crafting with friends. Have a great day. Love the photos. How wide can that poor donkey get without delivering! Say Hi to all the donkeys and give Libby an extra tummy rub from me.
Hugs
Heather

TA Carbone said...

What a wonderful Saturday it is? How tall is Libbie now and how much does she weigh

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

Cynde said...

How fun for you to have all your friends over to play today!! I hope you have a blast!
It looks like poor Macey could have two in there! She and Lacey are very big! Little Miss Libbie is just tooo stinking cute....
Have fun my friend....Hugs, Cynde

Viv said...

Your donkeys are just adorable, can't wait to see some babies. As for Libbie...Awww so cute!

AnnS said...

I love reading your blog--especially the antics of Libbie.

Belynda-Lee said...

hi hun,
just came across your blog, enjoyed the read and your cards are super dooper awesome.xo

ribenaruby said...

Great blog header Michelle, so many of your donkeys are expecting, I don't know how you keep up with them all and Libbie's balancing skills are super!

Dawn said...

Awww Michelle - Hope the births go great and hope you had a wonderful time with your friends!!

Libbie just gets sweeter and sweeter and oh how I'd love to rub that furry tummy!!!

Dawn
x

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise said...

Please tell me what kind of pooch you have. She's got to be the cutest, sweetest, most beautiful little pooch I've seen.