Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Birthday SIS!

Today is a huge shout out to my "kid" sister - Happy Birthday.. Love Ya!

I am sure she really appreciates the "kid" comment, but hey she will always be my little kid sister right?

I am showing her Birthday card today... I know she is gonna see it on here before it gets to her in the mail, but oh well, it turned out cute and I wanted to share it with all of you too.

I used one of the brand new Stampavie Rachelle Anne Miller Spring 09 images "Garden Bears". I think they are absolutely adorable - they are colored with my Copic markers, high lighted with a white gel pen.




For the card I started with a white card stock - then used some pretty spring colored papers from Making Memories English Garden collection. I sewed down the patterns with a pretty iridescent thread, hard to see that in the photos. The image is matted on a flower pattern, then a deep red and a Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch. I used a Hero Arts Happy Birthday sentiment punched with the Stampin Up Window word punch. My flowers are EK Success punches, with Martha's Frond leaf punches. White button centers and white gel pen high lights.


Very spring-y and lots of color - Hope my sister likes it! And make sure you get over to see all the new Stampavie Rachelle Anne Miller Spring images... they are now available!!!!

Gotta get to the post office this morning - they have a box waiting for me! Fun!!! Hope your week is going well, mine has been crazy busy... Life :)


HUGS and-

26 comments:

Suzanne said...

Beautiful card Michelle love the image and the papers are fab.I am sure Sis will be thrilled Sue :o)

Helene said...

Cute card...Happy Birthday Michelle's sister

ribenaruby said...

What a beautiful creation for your sis, love the cute image, Fantastic!

Jayne Hayward said...

This card is just adorable. I'm sure your sister will love it as much as we all do. Think I will making a purchase of this stamp myself for my collection lol!

Jayne xx

WickedPixie said...

Very pretty card! I really love the big red flowers! My daughter was looking over my shoulder as I was reading it, saying "Do you have those stamps, mom? You should get them, they are cute!"
:-) Traci

Betty J Schaub said...

just darling! I love your coloring and the highlights!!!

stampinfrog said...

Love the card! Fabulous image and coloring! Your sis is going to Love it!TFS
Hugs, Connie

Ila said...

Oh My Gosh!! I love this card!!..your coloring is Incredible!!..your sister will love it!!...Hugs, Ila

Sharon said...

Wow that is a pretty card your little sis is gonna adore it.

jacque4u2c said...

Just tooooo cute!

Linda said...

Michelle -- Can I be your sister, too? I'd love a card like this one. GREAT JOB nuxubg abd natcgubg akk if tge dufferebt ekenebts abd sources!!
Hugs from a fellow Texan
Linda L Bien (SCS name)
www.hugsincluded.blogspot.com
(I'm also Sara Williams and susiestampsalot (Susan Liles) Mommy)

DawnMarie said...

Beautiful Michelle, Love those new stamps. I'm sure your sister will love it. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Tracey said...

Michelle, I just saw this over on the Stampavie blog and have to say again how much I love it. It is just adorable!! Love the RAM images.

retiredheather said...

Great card Michelle. I hope your sister has a wonderful birthday.
Hugs
Heather

Anonymous said...

A gorgeously cute card hun, your sister will love it. hugs rachxx

Janna said...

Happy Birthday to your sister!! This card is adorable!! I just love your beautiful coloring and your spring papers!!! Those flowers though are so, so cute!!!

Smiles,
janna

Kelly Schelske said...

Happy Birthday to your sis Michelle! ! I bet she loved it, it's fabulous:-)

Maria said...

Wow, Michelle. . .your card is gorgeous! Your sister will love your card most definitely! Your coloring is fantastic and such pretty colors too!!! Love the details such as the stitching and pretty border punch! Your scenary is awesome too! Beautiful job!

Maria

Donalda said...

Michelle this is just beautiful dear. I am sure your sister will love it. I see we both share the same birthday.How cool!!!

Annie said...

Hi Michelle, just taking a moment to catch up with what you have been up to the last few days! fabulous cards and love the bright colours on your Sis' birthday card. hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

It`s really interesting to reed. But all thk about other. Why so?

Anonymous said...

Good Article
http://www.medcareforyou.com/product/actonel/

Anonymous said...

Has noted. I will recommend to friends and acquaintances

Generic Levitra (Vardenafil) said...

You have a very good blog that the main thing a lot of interesting and useful!

thane said...

q0u64z5f43 r8a95x9v35 y2z99c9a39 j9l84c6f67 c2r01x3f45 z6z54n8f68