Monday, April 20, 2009

Today is the second Stampavie Challenge!!!!

Thanks to all of you who joined our first challenge. We are really happy about every entry. And we would love for number 2 to have even more! And this week we are doing a surprise box... yep and if I know Heidi.. this will be a really great surprise box full of goodies!
This time we have “A color challenge - Use Pink & Brown (& Green optional)” And I know how much we all love using pink and brown.. so this one isn't a hard one!
You will have time to join the fun until May 3rd (we are a two week challenge)

There are only a few rules to follow:

use a Stampavie image for your work

link your work (posting) directly to Mr. Linky under the current challenge to be entered for the prize

please link back to our challenge in your posting


My card for the challenge I pulled out one of the adorable Leere Aldrich images... the name of this one... "Sisters" hmmm wonder where I got the sentiment idea?


Started with a dark brown card stock base, my papers... well I am just so proud - I went through my scrap box!! So that also means I don't know the names, but all of them are pink, brown or green! I used a Martha Stewart border punch down the left side - and cut the green circle out with my EK Success circle cutter. I inked the edge of everything. And found a brown ribbon with a pink thread for a band across the middle - big pink button and a little piece of green satin ribbon. My sisters are colored with my Copics - and inked the edges. I then doodled the edges of the card with a white gel pen, and added some high lights to the image. For my Sister's sentiment - I cut out the letters with my Making Memories Slice -



I do hope you will find the time to join us at our challenge - we would be thrilled to see the number grow!! And I know you have a Stampavie image... Sarah Kay, Rachelle Anne Miller, Lelo Designs and Leere Aldrich - you can look HERE to see if yours is a Stampavie image.

Hope you have a wonderful Monday - it is beautiful here! The rain this past weekend did wonders already!

HUGS and-

3 comments:

diane zechman said...

I love your layout, Michelle!
Yes it would be fun to get the puppies together!

WickedPixie said...

Lovely card, Michelle! I agree with Diane, above, that layout is great! I know pink, brown (and maybe green) was the color challenge, but the shades you put together are REALLY nice! :-) Traci

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! I love the image and the papers. I really like how you added the button, very nice touch.
Hugs, Vanja