Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cheers!!

Today I toast you! Cheers! This is Marti from InStyle Stamps - isn't she pretty! When I first saw her I couldn't figure out how to use her - I don't drink so the ideas were just not there. Then I thought well she could be toasting with anything - so my Marti is drinking lemon aid with a cherry LOL :0) and I think she is a great congratulations card!
I colored her with my Copics and then gave her dress a light coat of Shimmerz Candle Light paint. Love that stuff! She is then cut out with my Nestibilities Oval, then stitched around the edge with the green Spica Glitter pen. And the sentiment is from my Label maker - that thing was so worth buying!


My card is Bazzill Bling card stock more shine, both the green and the grey! I didn't want a lot of patterns so I found one piece of K&Company paper that matched perfect, and yes.. more bling and shine! Gel Pen stitching around the outer edge, a simple grey satin ribbon border at the bottom, then I cut apart a flower from my stash and stacked it to place on the corner of the card - and yes.. the glitter tips were part of the flower and ands even more sparkle! A button center and done!
You can find Marti - HERE And make sure to look at all of the new images that have been added! Oh my there are some really cute one! Also many favorites have been added to the digital list - fast and you can color up so much sooner! OH OH including some digital papers! If you happen to make a purchase... mention that MichelleO sent you please... :0)
Well I have to go and finish a project I am working on.. big post tomorrow! Hope you will be back then!
HUGS and-

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Michelle love the greens and all the sparkle. hugs rachxx

Vicky said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the colors you used for her dress - perfect for a spring party :).

Kim Dellow said...

fabulous card Michelle. Kim

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fantastic card ,love the image and the sparkly dresss brilliant hugs Dawnxxx

Ila said...

So Gorgeous!!..love the colors and sparkle!!...Hugs, Ila

Sharon said...

She looks very elegant Michelle, love her dress.

Risa said...

Your card is so pretty Michelle!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Bev said...

What a fabulous card honey, those papers and the colours are so perfect for the sweet image x

Kim said...

Gorgeous card Michelle! I love all the bling and shimmer on your card!
Hugs~ Kim