Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Blossoms -


I just love this Sarah Kay.. ok I know I say that about all of the Stampavie Sarah Kay images, but this hat is just fabulous - with those curly pony tails. I have colored her with Copics and cut with my Nestibilities Oval. I then inked the edges with a green ink.
Now what do you think of my card - I got a bit vintage, this K&Company paper with the Sarah Kay just seems to go that way. The base of the card I Bazzill Dotted Swiss - the pattern paper I just one piece of paper that I cut a few of the petal to come over pop dotted oval. The post- card is one I had in my stash from a scrap of paper, I inked the edges so it looked a bit more worn. I added a pretty antique gold butterfly that a sweet Internet friend sent me, then with a fine wire I added a heart charm and a bell.... Love the bell - this card dings! I felt it needed something on the bottom left corner to go opposite from the charms - found this lace and just used a small piece of it so it didn't go across my leaves.
Then I just popped on a Cloud 9 epoxy sticker for my sentiment. I have really been using these things lately... lazy - but I really like the wording on them.
Hope you enjoyed my Spring Blossoms - I really enjoyed going out of the regular box for this one and doing something different for me.
So you have great plans for today? Me.. not really just a quiet day at home. Weather is suppose to be nice today after all our much needed rain - we didn't get the rain they predicted for yesterday - but all total for Friday and Saturday we got just over 4 inches - we are thrilled with that! We should see more green growing this week in the donkey pens - of course as soon as it starts popping up they are gonna eat it, but hey that is what they need ... green grass!
Have a great day - HUGS and-

15 comments:

Bev said...

Totally gorgeous! OMW that paper is so stunning with the image hun, love the epoxy sticker too x

Vicky said...

This is adorable, Michelle!! I Love that image - SO cute and you did such a great job coloring her! Love it!

Dawn said...

Absolutely gorgeous - love the papers and beautiful colouring..

Selma said...

I love Stampavie designs. Your layout is so cute. Love this card.

Betty J Schaub said...

so, so cute and your coloring is awesome!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So beautiful Michelle and I love how you have cut out this flower paper, gorgeous colouring and love the pretty charms, also love the sweet, sweet sentiment, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Heidi said...

This card is so beautiful. I really love that image-its so cute. And the paper you have used are stunning.

Hugs and love
Heidi

Carmen O. said...

Wow this is gorgeous! I love all the fabulous colors and detail. Great epoxy sticker too.

Maria said...

I love Sarah Kay images too! The details are beautiful and the images are always so cute. Beautiful job with your coloring and wow, the flower is gorgeous. Such a lovely dp!! Awesome job, Michelle!

Maria

Carole said...

Such a sweet card Michelle, love the SK image.
Hugs
Carole x

Linda said...

I love all my SK, too! This is an adorable card. Love the big flower and your paper. Great coloring job as well. TFS.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love Sarah kay images, too.
Hugs, vanja

yanmaneee said...

stone island outlet
yeezy
off white shoes
pandora charms
jordan shoes
kyrie 6
golden goose
yeezy boost
nike sb dunks
jordan shoes

wheneet said...

creuser ceci répliques de sacs à main gucci source officielle jetez un œil ici regardez-le maintenant Dolabuy Chrome-Hearts

Unknown said...

s5g79j9c11 e6h14m6r71 b8w07z6t22 j0v30v8j61 t0s90d5d53 b9w20d9l28