Friday, May 2, 2008

Claudia's Party Favor Bag!

A second post for the day!

Ok, so it took me all week to get my desk cleaned off enough to do this, but OH I am so glad I did. It is such a cute project with my new scor-pal! Claudia, at Pretty Pressings, is a genius we all know that and her talent is jaw dropping. She has a Blog Birthday coming and to celebrate she is offering a wonderful set of stamps. She asked that to qualify, you give her party favor bag a try. This has so many possibilities. Kids parties, Baby showers, Weddings and Birthdays! You can find the instructions to making this HERE. Give this one I try, promise you will love it!


Thanks so much Claudia for the instructions, and the chance at a fabulous prize! You know I love ya!

I used a piece of purple card stock from my scraps. I trimmed the edge in a scrap of the Bazzil scalloped card stock. I stamped a Cornish Heritage Stamps Background stamp on white with Colorbox Catseye Purple ink. (OHOHOH! the background stamp qualifies for Allison's Background stamp challenge this week on her blog Stampin When I Can! Don't you love it when things work out so well!) I placed a Making Memories Jumbo Brad in the center of the flap. Attached ribbon around the back so when closed it can wrap around the brad to keep the bag closed tight. I highlighted the back ground stamp with my Spica glitter pen, hard to see in the photograph. Then I just couldn't stand it... I had to add my little Eeyore stamp... just for some fun! =) Hope you like it!

8 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Wow...you did an awesome job here! I love this background stamp you chose! How lucky for you it qualifies for both! (I am making another bag as we speak since I won't be all thumbs this time!)

Suzanne said...

Wow this is fab hope to have a go myself soon. Beautiful colour my favourite.Sue :o)

Annie said...

hey it's purple! and it's pretty! just love it!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

thank you so much for making such a absolute darling bag.
i simply love it and your closure looks fabulous!!
thank you michelle

Bonnie said...

Your creation is fabulous! I LOVE it! Don't you just love backgrounders??!

Jenna said...

This looks great! And now I am completely convinced I need to get a scor-pal!

Jenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
satheysl said...

luxury replica bags CNTW high quality designer replica GGTW luxury replica bags CMPX