Saturday, May 3, 2008

She has her Mother's Eyes...

No card today... last night and today is my Monthly Weekend Crop at my LSS. This has become the only time I work on scrapbook pages. That is when I am not laughing and chatting with the gals. This isn't one of my best pages, but I just love the photographs. I took these photos yesterday morning of Macie and her baby Angelina. All we keep saying and everyone that comes to see the babies say is "Oh my she has her Mother's Eyes". It is true and it makes me so happy that "Lina" does have her Mommas Eyes. Macie has the largest most beautiful eyes of all our Mini donkeys. They are so expressive. When someone would ask me what I wanted her baby to look like, I would say ... a girl would be wonderful (at that time we had not had a girl born here), healthy is number one, and I would be thrilled if she had her Mother's Eyes. What a blessing she is, just adorable. So anyway this is the LO I did to remember Macie's first little girl. Hope you enjoy it, and I'll get back to the cards after the weekend crop.
Enjoy a wonderful Saturday!

LO Info:
Paper: Heidi Grace, Bazzil
Ink: Colorbox Q
Accessories: Cuttlebug, American Crafts Thickers Alphabet, Decrative Bauble Accents

9 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is so cute...I love that your scrapping images are your donkeys! And those flourishes and flowers just pretty up your subjects too!

Suzanne said...

oh this is gorgeous I love the layout and papers but best of all are the photos they are just soooo cute :0)

Annie said...

such a pretty layout you have created to remember!

SusanBluerobot said...

love this layout

Godelieve said...

I guess this is the first donkey layout I've seen, LOVE it! So pretty with all the flowers and swirls. Beautiful photos!!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

super cute layout.
nice to read what you have written in your description
claudi

Frances said...

Great layout, really pretty and suits the photos. x

jjcreations said...

Awesome page....I love the colours and the big flower. Joan

Patti Smith said...

I love the page....the colors are super and the pics well they are just awesome....I miss the cards but I love seeing your layouts too...have a good week!! Patti