Saturday, August 9, 2008

Lets get back on schedule -

Before life got crazy, I had a schedule.... I am trying desperately to get back to that. One thing I did was donkey Saturdays. I did cards all week and then on Saturdays posted photographs of my donkeys. (Unless a baby comes middle of the week LOL!)



So today I am going to show some photos I took this morning. They are a little blurry as it is so humid and warm even at 7am, that my camera kept fogging up.
First photo is some of my "younger" donkeys, we moved into a different pen yesterday. Yes that was hot and lots of work. But they are very happy... lots more green, they had nothing in the other pen and a lot more shade... you can see one of our larger oak trees in the shot, we put panels around them to keep the donkeys from eating on the bark and damaging the trees. Can you believe that is Rosita in the middle? My baby is getting so big... she is just over 4 months old. They are a ways from me... but I zoomed as much as I could.








Next is a beautiful photograph of Angelina "Lina". She is so small, and has those gorgeous eyes just like her Momma. BTW... you do know the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence don't you?










Then I have two photographs of Gloria, she is just over a week old, and I am having the worst time getting photographs of her. One she is so dark, two she is so tiny and three she usually is plastered against and under her Mom Jazz. But here are a couple I snuck up on this morning.




















Well thanks for taking the time to visit my Donkeys.... Back to cards in the morning. Now to get the laundry, the house, and the rest of my life back on schedule!

Have a great Saturday. Hugs and-

9 comments:

christina d said...

I love the pictures of the babies. Please keep up with donkey Saturdays. I love your cards but the babies are so cute!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Thank you for sharing these gorgeous pictures Michelle, your little donkey family are just adorable. Hugs, Nikki x

Sharon said...

Aw they are all so beautiful. I will look forward to saturdays now to see the gorgeous donkeys.

PattiM said...

Hey Michelle,

Love the pictures of your donkey's and cat... You got some great shots.....I love your cards, the sunset one is awesome....That is my favorite mag card of all time.... Well, except for the one you sent me....

Thank you so much for the beautiful card, heart rain drops, flowers and ribbons you sent me for winning the week of your guest DT on Tilda & Friends ATC....... Love the images, I don't have any of those so yes they will be used.... mmwah!

Hope you have a great weekend....

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!

Annie said...

aww thank you so much for pictures of my favourite Gloria! hope you got the washing dry, Cornwall has been wet and miserable all day! annie x

Heidi said...

Oh I love Gloria, she is so sweet, makes you want to sit right down there with her.

Karen said...

Hi Michelle,

These pics are wonderful - I just love Gloria.

I have left an award for you on my blog to pick up.

Karen
X

Ila said...

I love these Fabulous photos Michelle. Thanks for sharing!!...Hugs, Ila

Lavender Rose said...

I came to look at your cards but have fallen in love with your donkeys! They are so cute, especially little Gloria :)