Saturday, August 2, 2008

More donkey photos and a sleepy Saturday

Just a quick check in... Blogger is having some sort of issues with Internet Explorer and I am having trouble signing on to many blogs including my own! Hope they fix it soon. This is the first day all week I have time to check in to my blog list I am so behind in my hoping and commenting. And now I can't get to everyone, so I will catch up as soon as they will let me on!

I am so sleepy after my midnight crop last night after so many nights out with the donkeys, but I had so much fun! Another crop today so I may take a nap before I go =)

No cards today.... but will just post a few donkey photos. I know sorry there has been so much of that this week and I don't have any really good ones of Gloria yet will work on that Sunday afternoon. I will get back to more cards next week.

Enjoy -

12 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

The pictures are gorgeous Michelle! Have fun at your crop tonight, Hugs, Nikki x

christina d said...

Your babies are adorable. I never realized how many colors there is.

BethW said...

Gloria is absolutely beautiful, she's a donkey diva for sure!

Sherri Thacker said...

These are just the cutest donkeys ever!! Of course, all of your donkeys are adorable but I do think I love the spotted ones the best :). They are all great. Love seeing them!!!

Donalda said...

Oh the pictures are precious dear.
They are so cute!!!!!!!!

Cynde said...

The Babies are adorable! Hope you get caught up on your rest....have a fun weekend. I started reading your blog for the cards...I come now just as much to see the Donkeys! Too Cute..

Anonymous said...

awwww!! i just love them. wish I could come and see them
love donkeys!!
hugs,
isa xx

Jo said...

Don't mind in the least looking at pictures of your gorgeous donkeys....they're just so cute!

Suzanne said...

Never ever say sorry about letting us see pics of your gorgeous babies post as many as you like... I for one never get tired of seeing them,Hope you have managed to catch up on your sleep!!! Sue :o)

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely piccies babes! Have a good rest and I can't wait to see Gloria in all her glory :) Lol lynn x

Annie said...

I'm in love with Gloria! she is so cute and love the dark eyes and lashes. annie x

Katharina Frei said...

What a beautiful "baby" Michelle and your fotographs are great!