Monday, August 4, 2008

Life back to normal... I hope

Wow that was a long week and a long weekend! It was a fun and thrilling week, but I am so ready for some normal time. I didn't have a chance to make a card last night as we had a family dinner and then I was wiped out. But I thought I would share some of my Scrapbook layouts from this weekend.


It is funny, I started out a "scrapbooker". And sometime it moved into stamping and cards, and now I only scrapbook at my monthly crop weekends. Sometimes I get lots done, and sometimes I laugh and goof off so much I don't. But it is all about the fun and we always have that don't we girls LOL!


So once again, sorry if I bore you with donkey photograph (oh and there is one of my kitten Gato). But hope you enjoy seeing my pages. And I will have cards for you on Tuesday!




HUGS and have a crafty Monday!













12 comments:

christina d said...

Thank you for the gorgeous artwork. My daugher has horses and you've given me some good ideas.

Allison Rankin said...

Great donkey layouts (and kitty too!). Love those cricut die-cuts! Hey, did you know your images were a little wonky (in that they are cut off in some places - at least to me?). I am using Firefox so maybe that's why...

Sharon said...

Michelle I never bore of the donkey pics, keep them coming!! What a great way to keep those baby donkey memories they are all fab.
Looking forward to seeing more of your cards.

Unknown said...

These are great LO's and like Shary I never get fed up with seeing your lovely animals! Lol Lynn x

Suzanne said...

Never boring and the pages and layouts are beautiful. But you never make it into the pictures put hubby behind the lense just for one time!!! Sue :o)

Cynde said...

I never tire of your Pictures of your donkeys, kity whatever. You could just write and I'd come to read it. Your so sweet and funny how you tell the stories that goes with you. So don't apolygize, it's great!!
Love your lay outs, they are just beautiful!!
Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Cute pages. Thanks for sharing.

Patti Smith said...

Love seeing you scrapbook pages girl and they are great. Love the two peas in a pod!!! I am trying so hard to get into stamping just wish I had more time. I have 5 grandkids with birthdays this month and 4 are playing a fall sport. I think scrappin' may go by the way side!! LOL...Hugs!! Patti

Ila said...

These are all Fabulous pages...and your layouts are wonderful!! It makes me wish I had more time to scrap...My daughter bought me a doggie album and neat accents for my last birthday ..... and I have this cute little furbaby right here beside me...maybe soon.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

holy.. you are so creative. all your pages are just wonderful.
hugs
claudia

Annie said...

lovely layouts you have made to keep those furry memories! and I still adore Gloria! annie x

Donna Baker said...

wow! your pages are AWESOME! I love your 'Gato & her window chaise' my cats also love looking out the window! on the rare occasion it's open (like Winter/Spring) they RUN from the opposite end of the house to sit in it.