Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Spoon Full of Sugar - Floral Delight!

Tuesday  - means a Time for A Spoon Full of Sugar! And pull out all your favorite flowers this week the challenge is to use flowers on your project! YEA! We all love our flowers! Whether punched, pattern papers or adding yummy Mulberry flowers..


I started with Stampavie's Gillian Roberts Daisy Chain image, Flowers in my image :0) I colored with my Copics - and then cut out with Nesties.

My card - Starting with a light yellow card stock with a light purple mat- I found that the Heidi Grace Pattern Papers were perfect colors to match my image. And fun colors too - I sewed them down with a zig zag stitch. And then more flowers with the new EK Success Daisy Chain punch... FITS THE IMAGE HUH? This was my first time to use this punch.. and not the last :0) Really love this punch! placed two runs of the daisies along the edge of the pattern papers as a band.

Mulberry flowers are added for some fun - and for the challenge!! With some Martha Stewart Frond leaf punches.

The sentiment is a Sizzix Card Makers Die - Love that too :0) And because I really do love it a close up of that Daisy Chain punch again :0)


Hope you enjoyed my Floral Daisy Chain card  - now pop on over to Spoon Full of Sugar and see more flowers and join us!

3 comments:

Irena said...

Your card is very beautiful :)
The image is wonderful and lovely colored.
The papers and the flowers are great.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Michelle,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

BEAUTiful!!! I love you cards :)