Tuesday, July 16, 2013

High Hopes - Anything Goes

Howdy -

Well today is the High Hopes Challenge. It is barely still today but I am getting it posted.. so I am not a full day behind schedule. LOL

We spent the entire weekend with our neighbors that now no longer live here. Love that they still own the property and come to visit. This weekend was just a short few days to have some rest and so we could see the baby. :0)  He is just over two weeks old and adorable. I spent two and a half days goo gooing and discussing important matters with him. he he ... What I didn't get done was my project for today's challenge.

So late but here is my project.

This week the challenge was anything goes. I love making these tag bookmarks. The tags at high hopes are perfect for them. These bookmarks are great little extra's to add in a card for a gift.

Here is my tag -


I used Kitty Tag    he is one of my favorites - I colored with my Copics (colors below). Then I cut him out loosely. My bookmark is made with scraps from Graph 45 and then lace and ribbons.

Close up -

Sentiment is called "Only a Cat" So so so true!!!

Here are my Copic colors used -



Hope you like my bookmark - sorry it is a little late today -

Now I am going to go and watch Mo pitch the All Star Game - HISTORY. Love him, he really is a classy guy.

Have a great evening -
HUGS


2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Nice bookmark. Cute ORANGE kitty. :) Have a wonderful day, hugs....

Sheri said...

That is adorable!