Tuesday, August 5, 2014

High Hopes Stamps - One for the Boys

Howdy -
Tuesday is High Hopes Challenge and this week I got to pull out one of my favorite Manly images from my High Hopes Box -


 This is "Tractor" - Love it! I always color it with rusty spots... just seems right. I added the "Farm Background" - I adore the country farm images from High Hopes. I figure my "One for the Boys" had to be the old tractor as most of the "boys" in my life either, has one, wants one or just sold one.

I colored with the Copics (colors below) - The Graphic 45 pad "French Country" was still on my desk from last week and is perfect for this card too! Added some doodling. Why is it that I get into that and do it on every card for a while then loose it. LOL Then added my Viva Decor Paper Pen fake brads.

Inside left over papers - doodles sentiment area!

 Copic Colors Used -


I didn't put a sentiment on this one. Decided to leave it until I know where it is going. Could be a Birthday - A retirement - A Get Well... lots of things fit with that sweet tractor!

Now  please do make sure to visit the High Hopes Challenge Blog and then please we want you to join us!!! Great chances at winning stamps!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!!
HUGS and




2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

I LOVE the rusty tractor! I am always making boy cards... so I better join in on the HH fun this week. :) hugs....

Crissy Armstrong said...

You coloured my tractor almost exactly how I envisioned it - with rust! yes!! You go girl! Love your use of the farm bg with it and again, love your cloudy sky too! :-)